SMOLLLL

NC's POV:

I stood up once out of the room, picked up California, and ran. I stopped for nothing. I ran out of the building, and started to run down the sidewalk hoping I'd find a state. I needed to hurry before we were missed. The closest house was not far when driving, but running there with a grown woman in your arms is hard work. And that's when I saw a five year old version of Kentucky. He finally was reborn.

"Kentucky?" "NORTH CAROLINA!" The kid screeched, hugging my leg. And so that's how I ended up walking for almost a mile with a five year old at my side and an unconscious lady over my shoulder.

Actually, this probably would look wrong in any other situation. But my life is more important than my reputation- OUR lives are more important.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hawaii's POV:

I was driving down to the state meeting area with Kansas when I saw what looked like a rapist and kidnapper walking down the street. So I stopped the car and launched myself at him. He fell over, making sure to hold onto the female, actually pretty frail.... I realized; it's North Carolina. The kid freaked out and bit me till I bled. fREAKING TRANSYLVANIA PURCHA--

Anyways, Kansas rushed out of the car and picked up the tiny Kentucky. "Awww~" "Put me down ARKANSAS" "No :3 you're riding in my lap on the way back, it's unsafe if you don't and you're so smOl"

Long story short. We loaded everyone up and drove back to North Carolina's place where multiple states were located.