❦ Chapter 51 ❦

Taehyung Pov

"Pretty funny...", someone suddenly commented amused beside me and Jaebum, so he looked frightened in the direction of the unknown man and loosened his grip around my neck. Greedily, I breathed in the air and swallowed heavily, while my heart still beated violently against my poor chest. Then, I looked at the boy who had a lolly in his mouth and slowly took it out.

He wore black clothes, had his hood hanging low in his face, so I couldn't see his face properly and he was rather normal in shape.

"I would love to let you continue, Jaebum. But I think it would be a stupid idea to strangle him, you know? Especially because Jeongguk is interested in him", the stranger smiled and then pulled his hood down. He was really beautiful, had a flawless skin and a striking face surrounded by his deep black hair. He also wore a long earring on his left ear and had a sparkle in his eyes that seemed familiar to me. Why is this weird sparkling in his eyes so... familiar? Next to me, Jaebum strained immediately as he looked into the face of the unknown.

"K-Kihyun?", Jaebum muttered bewildered and was totally shocked right in this moment, which only made this Kihyun smile widely before he slowly walked towards both of us and kept typing with his index finger strongly against Jaebum's shoulder. "If you don't let go of him now, I'll stab you in person without hesitation and send your bloody guts past your parents in a package", Kihyun growled threateningly and looked at Jaebum with almost soulless eyes.

Even my blood froze in my veins, even though the threat was actually for Jaebum.

As if he had burned himself on hot iron, Jaebum immediately let go of me and stumbled backwards until he felt the cold stone wall on his back. Jaebum looked at Kihyun for a few more seconds, full of fear, before he completely disappeared. Relieved, I breathed relieved and held my sore throat with one hand, which would probably turn blue soon. I could never hide that from my parents. Once again, I had to be protected because I had been too weak.

Kihyun, who had looked at Jaebum afterwards, pushed his lolly into his mouth again and turned to me. I immediately stopped breathing and didn't say a word.

"Now I understand why Jeongguk is so interested in you. You're innocent like a little puppy and weaker than a beetle that can be crushed with a shoe, Kim. He particularly likes this kind of a boy", he grinned and sucked on his lolly before taking it out again and carelessly dropping it to the ground, "And so do I". And with that, he pressed my wrists against the wall and licked his over lips, his gaze gliding several times over my body.

Full of fear, I looked into his eyes and whimpered, "N-No... Please... I beg you, K-Kihyun...". But the one just mentioned only laughed and then placed his lips on my neck, whereupon I gasped for air, frightened. Kihyun nibbled on my sensitive skin and caused me slight pain, but although it didn't feel bad, I wanted only wanted Jeongguk to do this to me.

That's why I resisted Kihyun's kisses on my neck and called for help. Why am I always attacked, beaten or kidnapped? Why am I so weak and helpless?

"That must be enough~", Kihyun finally mumbled and straightened up again. Ashamed, I looked at my feet and wanted to sink deep into the ground, because I could never defend myself against anyone. I actually felt dirty and used now, just wanted to be hugged and kissed by Jeongguk. Kihyun had protected me from Jaebum, but in the end he was no better. "Just let me go, Kihyun...", I breathed out weakly and was about to burst out into tears. Since the new school year, I only had problems and Jaebum behind every movement of mine, who wanted to kill me probably.

"Gosh, you are so cute and dainty. No wonder Jeongguk touches himself every night. He likes submissive guys like you. That makes him feel dominant and manly", Kihyun just laughed loudly and came a little closer to me with his face. Unintentionally, I blushed really hard and looked into his dark eyes, unbelieving, when I realized his words. J-Jeongguk... jerks off... when he thinks of me?

"H-How...", I wanted to ask, but Kihyun cut off my word by pressing my body against him and grinning. He had placed his hands on my hip bones and held me tight so I couldn't escape from him. That was also the case with Jeongguk. When he had me firmly under control once, there was no chance for me to escape. Even if I had to defend myself, Jeongguk was always above me and dominated me in all points.

"I know pretty much about Jeon Jeongguk, little one. He's my cousin~"

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: I'm really sorry for that misunderstanding last chapter 😣
I actually meant that there is one chapter left, until my favourite character shows up 😂♥️
So, I'm sorry! Love you :3

~ ggukstaee 🌺