❦ Chapter 6 ❦

Taehyung Pov

A student put her head through the crack and caught a glimpse into the music hall with red cheeks. "Can I help you?", our teacher Chaerin asked and turned to the girl, who only explained that she hasn't found the room and was therefore a little late. Smiling, Chaerin said that this wasn't a problem and that the student should just sit on a free place. The student bowed hastily and then scurried to an empty seat in the front row, while I looked forward to the teacher again.

"So, students~", Chaerin went to the door, closing it briefly and then stood behind the big, brown teacher's desk, "Since everyone seems to be there, we can get started now-". Chaerin was interrupted once again when the door opened. But this time it was very energetic, so that it bounced against the wall and a loud bang arose, which made me flinch. Slowly, I looked in the direction of the door and widened my eyes a little when I saw the ravenblack hair and those dark eyes. Jeongguk...

"Mr. Jeon...", Chaerin looked blamefully in the direction of Jeongguk, taking a notebook in her hand -probably the class list-. "I hope you have an excuse for coming too late to my class". However, the addressed one rolled his eyes annoyed and casually shoved his hands into the pockets of his black jeans, "What can I do for the fact, that the corridors of this school are far too narrow, and always crowded after breaks? It's certainly not my fault, so I don't have to apologise for my late arrival". With the sound of his voice, it ran down my back like a cold shiver again. God, it made me drove crazy...

"We'll talk about it in detail after lesson, Mr. Jeon. Just sit down so I can continue with my lesson", Chaerin said sternly and briefly leafed through a file in which she noted something down and then closed it again. While Jeongguk was closing the door behind him and heading for an empty seat, Chaerin was talking about what would be our main topic for the next weeks, but I didn't listen to her properly. Much more, I stared hypnotized at the boy with the ravenblack hair.

Jeongguk sat two rows in front of me and let himself fall listlessly onto the uncomfortable chair. He briefly drove his manly hand through his hair and then pushed down his mouthguard before looking forward to Chaerin, who explained the subject. I just couldn't explain why I found him so damn interesting. He had only said a few words this morning, but nothing more. What was the reason? Was it his voice? His character? Or the fact that I felt attracted to him in a certain way and wanted to be close to him?

Whatever it was... I didn't like in which direction this went.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

~ ggukstaee 🌺