❦ Chapter 25 ❦

Taehyung Pov

With a bright red face, I sat in front of Jeongguk who was still staring at me. A few ravenblack strands hung in his face and covered his dark eyes. "I...I...", I stammered uncertainly and then bit my bottom lip when no more sound came out of my mouth. I just wanted to sink deep into the ground, after all my hands had touched a part of his body that shouldn't have been touched! I had to look like a pervert, who touches sleeping guys and grabs their crotch!

It had been a stupid idea from the start to go to the party with Yoongi and Jimin. Now, I had absolutely no memories from the party and couldn't really remember what had happened from the moment I drank the cherry juice.

"Oh just shut the fuck up! I don't need an apology from you, little one", he growled and then got up from big bed, before he took a pair of grey jogging pants out of the closet, putting them on. I was so ashamed, so I just looked at my hands and then noticed that I was wearing only a big t-shirt and my boxer shorts. Jeongguk had changed my clothes and just the thought made me feel even more uncomfortable. "W-Why did you... undressed me? You shouldn't have done that...", I whispered quietly and raised my head. Annoyed, Jeongguk clicked with his tongue and explained more than angry, "You puked literally the hell out of yourself when I wanted to carry you to bed, and most of it landed on me! No fun, I was about to fucking kill you!"

My eyes widened in shock. Oh God, my school year was over. Now Jeongguk wouldn't just target me and treat me worse, he would most likely tyrannize me too. Why had I drunk so much of this strange red cherry juice yesterday? My whole school year would become a torture!

"I...I'm so sorry...", I breathed softly and buried my red face in both of my hands. I slowly felt the tears coming up when I told myself that Jeongguk hated me now and that I would be facing a difficult time at school.

Why was I such a weakling? Why couldn't I raise my voice against him? Why?

But before the first tear rolled down my cheek, Jeongguk suddenly raised his big strong hand to my soft hairline, stroking it gently a few times. Amazed at this tender gesture from him, I looked into his eyes, but he only looked at me expressionlessly. His face showed absolutely no emotion.

"Stop crying. I can't stand tears, Kim"

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: I actually feel a bit better now guys ♥️💞 Thank you so much for your caring words :3

~ ggukstaee 🌺