Chapter 4

Namjoon ^

Namjoon ^

Jin ^

"What the fuck?!" Jimin shouted. "Language hyung." Taehyung said laughing.

"How did you even learn how to use a gun!?" Jimin said. "I mean 5 years in EXO's assassins camp does numbers on you." Taehyung said shrugging.

"You trained with EXO!?" Jungkook shouted. "Yep."

Jimin fell backwards onto a chair. "My baby brother trained to be an assassin with the biggest Mafia in the world!" Jimin said laughing.

"Uh hyung?" Taehyung said, "Shit I think I broke him." Taehyung groaned before stomping up stairs.

He walked back down stairs but this time he came down with a staff. He stomped over to his brother. "I suggest you step back," he said not looking away from his brother.

All 5 men stepped backwards. "Your not gunna kill him right?" Jin said.

"No I'm not killing my brother in just using a technique from camp that Kai hyung used to snap someone back to reality." With that he walked his brother on the head with the staff.

"OW!" Yelled Jimin. "Wait! Did you say Kai? As in the famous assassin Kai?" Namjoon asked. "Yes, the famous assassin Kai he was my mentor."

As they were talking Jimin got back his senses he stood up and walked to his brother. But before Jimin could hit him back Taehyung raised his fist and hit Jimin square in the nose, knocking him to the floor. Taehyung turned around to face his brother.

"You know it's not smart to try and sneak up behind an assassin." Taehyung said before turning back to Namjoon. "Oh and by the way your way to loud I could hear you coming a mile away.