Chapter 11

✴️Just friends?✴️

" Listen shiv, don't look behind but there is a really delicious guy coming towards us!! "  Anika whispered.

" Delicious?  Language Anika " shivaay said irritated.

" Ugh!! Leave that!!  Just tell me am I looking good! My hair are in place right? "

" Yes they are standing straight up like towers! " shivaay ran his fingers through her hair to settle them when his fingers slightly caressed her face. All this while Anika just stared at him. This man was legit the perfect candidate.

" Shiv, will you please be my wing man forever !! "

" What?? Wing man?  " And here he thought she was going to ask him to be her boyfriend. Shivaay STOP. She is your friend for goodness sake.

" Yes please ! pretty please! You are perfect! "

" I... "

" Heya peeps!!  " interrupted the 'delicious guy' shaking his hand with Anika and shivaay.

" Hey I am Chaand. And may I have the courtesy to know the name of the pretty lady in blue"

" Anika " shivaay replied.

" Yeah Anika! " Anika glared at shivaay for interrupting.

" Nice to meet you two!  I am from Brit's bank here is my card ! Call me when you two need a loan for your marriage or kids ! Terms and conditions applied " chaand stuffed his cards in the shocked duo's  hands and left with a smile.

Shivaay was the first one to break into a string of short laughs as if remembering the incident on repeat with ads is between. Anika stayed stiff in the beginning but then broke as well. They both laughed hard.

" You didn't need a wing man there girl. He gave you his number already! "
" Yeah whatever!!  My eyes anyways are satisfied just by window shopping!! "

" Ewww Anika! By the way even I have a view, so you know whenever you want to have a look. You just need to knock this man's door " Shivaay said in a husky voice.

   Anika immediately turned red but to cover up she said that he seriously needed medicines for his bad throat and winked and left.

" This girl! " shivaay rubbed the back of his neck stumbling back smiling when he bumped into om.

" Sorry Om "

" It's OK, can I buy you a drink? "

" Ommm! This line is used on girls. You don't ask guys you just put the glass in their hands. Come!! I will give you some tips also"

" Tips?? "

" Yeah on how not to get lost"

  " haha very funny " om said while he ordered them two drinks.

" Glad you realized the fact that I am funny little brother "

" Wow!! Sarcastic huh, Anika and you are totally rubbing on each other "

" Of course we both are best friends "

" Friends?! " om choked on his drink coughing  slightly. " Shivaay you guys are still in friendzone?! God!!  Shivaay you used to date a girl the next day you talked, you remember right? Now I think you need some tips "

" Om, shut up. Me and Anika are good as we are. I don't want to complicate stuff "

" I hope you realize shivaay that you both are already complicated and stuck in love "

" What??  Are you crazy ?love ? Me and Anika?  No way!! Gauri said the truth, do you have brains under your hair!!  Anika is going to laugh on my face if I say it!! "

" Oh so that's the real deal!!  The shivaay Singh oberoi is scared of getting rejected "

" Scared?  Me?  Nope but I do agree that Anika is the only girl that has the guts to reject my charms "

" You tried charming her ??" om grinned.

" Tried and miserably failed, She laughed on my freaking face when I flirted and you know what she asked me to be her wing man!!  Like who does that?!  "

On the other side,

" Are you nuts Anika!!!  Huhh, Did I not teach you one thing about boys??! He was being so cute and charming and you were laughing!! " Gauri said in shock.

" Of course what else was I supposed to do?  He was so protective and we were talking about guys like best friends yaa !! "

" Ani, when a guy acts like that you are supposed to ask him to be your boyfriend not your wing man you idiot!! "
" Whoa!  Boyfriend?!  Me and shivaay?!  Seriously ri !! I told you not to try to match us!! Didn't I?? "

" But Ani, I didn't do anything. OK leave that. Just imagine you and him together as a couple "  Anika looked across the room towards shivaay to catch him looking towards her.  He gave a gentle smile and winked at her . He was really sweet, and cute and charming and she trusted him but love?  He was her best friend right.No she didn't love him or did she?

Shivaay stared at Anika who was looking at him with a very inquisitive look as if she wanted to dig deep in the deepest chambers of his heart. He just felt so weirdly good that moment. Everything else long forgotten.

" ....And thats why I think you really love her. Don't think like SSO or shivaay the Romeo of his college. Just think like shivaay, the real one which is hidden inside"

" Finally is your speech over!!? Look I understand Om but I don't think me and Anika can be more than friends. We don't have that spark you were talking about. We are good as best friends. "  They were right but then why had he felt something at when they tied the dhaaga at the temple. What was this weird pit in his stomach?  Were they just friends or something more?

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Hey guys!!  Hope you are loving the track!! Thank you for showering all the votes and views!! Also tighten your seatbelts ladies the hardcore emotions are gonna come soon along with a 'special guest ' !!!

Thank you,
Kamakshi. 💕