CHAPTER FOUR:

Revenge. That's all I can say to her. Sweet, sweet revenge. She's had her share, and as she draws her final breath, I have mine. I usually feel bad for the culprits during their execution... but this felt nice. I'm keeping this to myself, of course. I smile, now that we've passed the halfway line of this game. I feel so accomplished, but it's not over yet. It may seem so close but at the same time, it's so far away. I must carry on. I have to, for my sake. For OUR sake.

''S-Sel?'' Crimson tapped my back, ''A-Are you ok?''.

''Yeh, I'm fine,'' I reply.

Neo and Pythr pretty much simultaneously say, ''Well, the elevator's open now...''

''I think we should go up,'' says Bear.

''Well done, Sherlock, we're not just gonna stay down here, are we?'' Saph says, facepalming.

Golden combs her hair and says, ''Come on then...''

We all follow suit, entering the elevator. I feel a sense of pride.

''I guess our numbers are going down, a death in this stage will be very heartbreaking, not saying any of the ones before weren't...'' says Alpha, holding the side railing.

''I mean, you're not wrong,'' I add.

The elevator has reached the top floor now, AKA the school. So, we walk out of the elevator, and it shuts behind us. I make my way to the cafeteria. I rub my head. I'm getting a bit of a headache, I've just noticed. I decide to sit down outside of the cafeteria, rubbing my head. Saph decides to sit next to me, unironically playing some sort of 'Run 2' game on his Monopad. I mean, I can see why. Any sort of entertainment now would be perfect.

''You ok, Sel?'' He takes his eyes off of his tablet and looks at me, seeing that I'm rubbing my head.

''No, got a bit of a headache.''

''You know what my mum and dad use to say to fix a headache?''

''Hm? What did they say?''

''Ice cold water. They said it... stimulates your brain or something, I can't remember their exact words.''

''I might try that.'' I decide to get up and make my way to the fridge, grab a bottle of water, place a bit on my forehead and begin to spread it around there. It was nice and relaxing, but I guess it doesn't work instantly, so I guess I'll just wait... I sit there and decide to talk to Saph.

''So, what did you do as a kid then, Saph?''

''Er, not much really. I use to play around, listen to music, I had a typical childhood.''

''Hm, interesting, what got you into hosting?''

''I've seen others hosted before, thought 'I can do that', so I had a crack at it and got the job.''

''Hm, I see.''

''Might have a crack at the head host rank.''

''Go on then, have a shot.''

''I will.''

He got up and went into the cafeteria. I sat there and decided to reach underneath the bench to find a book? I guess I could read this. It was called '1987'. I guess I should read it, so I do. My head is stuck into the book for a couple of hours and before I know it, the pain in my head is gone. I decide to walk into the cafeteria and have a chat with the rest. Everyone is there.

''Oh, you feeling better?'' asks Neo.

''Yeah, yeah...'' I reply, ''Just been reading a book.''

''T-That's not like you...'' says Crimson.

''I know it isn't, but my head was pounding,'' I reply, sitting down and eating some toast from the middle of the table, ''Did I miss any important discussions?''

''We were talking about how to escape,'' says Pythr, but as soon as he seems to continue, he is cut off by Alpha, who says, ''And then we figured out we cant.''.

''Hey, anything's possible! What if we just, group up on Monokuma?'' says Toph, looking at Alpha.

''He has like, 100 robots, they'd gang on us.'' said Saph, ''Thought that was pretty obvious.''

''Shut up, Saph...'' Neo said, ''Let them think what they want, it's their opinion.''.

Pythr adds, ''Also, who asked for your opinion?''

''And who asked for your opinion of my opinion?''

...

You could genuinely hear Pythr dying inside.

''E-Er...''

''Exactly.''

The room went silent for a bit. I decide to break this silence and start making some sort of... dinner, maybe?

''Do you want me to cook something? We've made everything ourselves for a while, I think we should make a proper meal.'' I said.

''Sure, I guess.'' says Bear.

''M-Maybe we could have sushi?'' asks Crimson.

''I'm feeling more Sunday dinner,'' says Golden.

''I'll just cook Sunday dinner then,'' I say.

''Okay.'' everyone replies

I decide to walk into the kitchen and begin cooking. I grab the pan, and despite barely ever cooking in my life, begin to focus. After several hours, to the point where it took 4 hours to finish, I come out of the kitchen with a half-decent Sunday dinner. I place several plates in the middle of the table. Everyone says thank you and begins to eat. 

''Everyone's well?'' I say.

''Yeh.'' the others reply.

''How do you make these Yorkshire Puddings?'' asks Neo.

''It's my grandma's old recipe, the only thing I can remember off the top of my head.'' I reply.

''Hm... ok.''

Everyone finishes eating.

''Well, what no-'' says Saph, before being interrupted by the night time tune.

''Guess what we do now is... well... sleep.'' I say.

We all make our way to our dorms. 

I'm struggling to sleep. I don't know why, to be honest. I cant close my eyes, I'm beginning to feel a bit paranoid. That paranoid feeling comes to show when I hear a bang. I instantly rush out of bed and begin to run to where I heard the sound from. It comes from... Crimson's... dorm...