TRIAL THREE:

I stared at the two, in complete shock. Nico... Raven... gone. Two in one... I simply can't believe it. Isn't one enough? Just one? Why two? I'd look one last time, and let out a scream that could've awaken the whole world. Everyone came rushing in. You could probably sense the worry in them from a mile away. The owner and head mod... gone.

Izzie was the last one in, and you could easily tell.

''WHAT THE FEKKITY FEKKIN FUCK?'' yelled Izzie, looking at the two.

The trial would be coming soon, I had to investigate.

EVIDENCE:

Brown hair in poison bottle

Black fabric

Grey fabric on Raven's body

Rip in Nico's grey shirt.

The elevator stood there, waiting for us. We all walked in. Crimson look at me. She didn't seem as worried as she use to be. I looked to the left of me to see Toph. He smiled.

I couldn't help but realise how calm Toph is all of the time. Even in situations like this.

''Toph, should we start talking more? Become the trio?'' I asked. Crimson walked towards Toph.

''Yeh, the trio, I guess.'' said Toph.

Bing! Bing!

We found our podiums. The halfway point, you could say. This is a check point.

''You know how the trial goes, I don't need to explain. Let the class trial begin!'' said monokuma.

''...'' silence.

It's time. It's finally time. To settle this case.

''Let's observe the scene at first.'' I say, glancing at everyone, observing their faces. Crimson and Toph look at me with some sort of smile.

''Y-Yes... l-lets look at the scene..! said Alpha, trying to make herself look like a cute furry... weird.

''Well, if we're going to get anywhere, we need to look at the prime evidence and then set some prime suspects.'' added Golden.

''Yeh, sounds like a good idea.'' I add.

''Well, I think the rip in Nico's shirt shows that their was a struggle with Nico, correct? It sounds like it anyway.'' says Bear.

''Sounds about rig-'' I add, before being cut off.

''CUT THE FEKIN SLACK!'' ~ Izzie

''HOW THE FEK WOULD THEY BE ABLE TO USE THEIR BLOODY NOODLE ARMS WHEN THEY'RE STUCK IN BED! JUST THINK!'' she says.

Hm. Good point, actually.

She adds on, no longer screaming now like she usually does. ''I think tha' Raven's gon' 'un poisoned Nico, framed it t' be someone and then killed h'mself!''.