Chapter Seven

"Hooo! What a tiring day!" Kimmy exclaimed as she stretched her arms.

Lesley chuckled, "Kimmy, this will go on for a week. Science week, remember?"

"Ugh, I hate and love this event at the same time." Kimmy grunted, "Can we have some milktea before we go home? I need to recharge."

"You know I prefer coffee."

"Coffee will just raise your blood pressure! It's bad for your health."

"Nah uh." Lesley said as she waved her forefinger, gesturing that Kimmy was wrong, "Coffee is only bad if you drink a lot in just a short period of time."

Kimmy hmmphed, "But a lot of coffee intake will make your breasts smaller."

Lesley looked down to her chest then looked at Kimmy's, "But mine's still bigger than you."

Kimmy gasped and hit her arm, "I hate you! Meanie!"

Lesley laughed while Kimmy still trying to hit her.

"Hey hey, stop fighting."

Both Lesley and Kimmy looked at the newcomers, and saw Gusion and Claude with their bags and cameras hanging on their necks.

"Cous! Milktea is better than coffee right? Right?" Kimmy said as she pointed her, "Tell Lesley!"

"Smoothie is better." Claude said, annoying Kimmy more.

"I hate you!" Kimmy then looked at Gusion, "Milktea is better right?"

Gusion shook his head, "Coffee is the best."

Kimmy gasped and looked at her and Gusion back and forth, "You coffee addicts, you'll die early!"

Gusion was taken aback before he laughed. While she on the other hand, just smiled.

"Anyway, we can just by our preferred drinks along the way." She suggested while picking up her bag and books.

"You're right Les." Kimmy agreed then she put her arm around Claude's neck, strangling him, "Come on cous! You'll treat me milktea because you said smoothie is better!"

The cousins walked ahead of them while bantering to each other with Kimmy occasionally smacking Claude's arm.

Lesley just shook her head. What a troublesome cousins.

"May I help?" Gusion asked her, snapping her from her thoughts.

She waved her right hand continuously, "I'm okay. It's not that heavy."

"You sure?"

She smiled, "Yes, I'm fine Gus." She then fixed her glasses, "Let's go?"

They started walking. The cousins were still annoying each other while the two of them were walking silently with an awkward distance between them.

They were about to exit the school's premises when someone called Lesley.

Lesley immediately smiled and ran towards that person and gave a hug, "Iri! I miss you!"

Irithel chuckled, "I was just gone for a week though. And I was already here since the opening of the event. I just have finished my reports earlier that's why I couldn't greet you earlier."

Irithel was Lesley's neighbor and cousin, taking up a degree program of Biomedical Engineering.

She was also studying in Eastern University of Engineering. All of Bio-Engineeing students went on a field trip, exploring some forests for herbal plants and other ideas for their thesis.