Disclaimer

I am currently working on this story with the intention of getting it published in the future (hopefully). It was an original fic idea that I worked with and developed for two years prior to me writing it and posting it on here. 

The names and descriptions have been changed to resemble the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer for your and my enjoyment, but that is the extent to how much the characters are meant to represent them.

Any way that I portray them is not meant to actually be them. I am not trying to make any of them out to be bad people who would do any of this stuff. I know that they are the most genuine guys ever.

Each chapter, as I write this disclaimer, is a first draft and is currently being edited as I continue to update the story for you guys.

This, along with me being a first year Creative Writing major at university, is the reason for any time I may take a while to update. Please be patient with me.

Writing is something I take really seriously and if you see anywhere in this story that needs improvement (anything from typos to plot stuff) and want to let me know, it would be appreciated!

I feel like this disclaimer seems really srs and lame but I just felt like it was important to say! 

If you read this, thank you! If you continue to read on, THANK YOU. I love you. 

Hope u enjoy. 

-Steph 

P.S. Also, I apologize if this shows up in between Chapter 1 and 2 if you're reading on the app. It is meant to show up at the very beginning but wattpad is being its usual self.