Chapter 4

*Images are for illustration purposes only*

--------------

For me that night was endless, my level of French didn't speak much, so I took the excuse that YoonJin was drunk to return to the hotel. Looking at her sleeping quietly I felt so peaceful, I stealthy snuck a kiss on her forehead.

And that night in Paris was wonderful, the moon in Paris was beautiful, but it illuminated YoonJin's face, preventing my vision. At that time I felt like the moonlight would be something to stop us two but I still don't know what it is. One night in the romantic city of Paris like a picture of my love and you.

After 4 days finally finished, YoonJin and I took pictures that and the chairman was very pleased, so he gave us two days to relax in France. We visited the Eiffel Tower, and created an "Eiffel love story". I was with YoonJin standing at the top of the tower at sunset, this time, the sun is red was extremely romantic. I kissed her on the lips, the kiss was the first kiss, it was not quick and professional, it was just enough for me to show my love.

Two days later, we returned to Korea. The two of us have officially "shoulder-to-shoulder, lips-to-lips". At this time, I almost forgot myself: I was a rather cold person to outsiders but since I knew YoonJin I have become a bit more fresh. There were meetings, I stole a glance at YoonJin and unconsciously laugh and a lot of my shameful cases that can't be told.

The two of us have known each other for 4 months, the big conflict happened.

At that time, I, YoonJin was terrified. My mother, she came home. But not capacity as my mother but as a mother YoonJin. When I found out that the two of us were *half-brothers*, she cried a lot, she demanding to break up, we really frightened, this story lasted about two weeks then YoonJin applied for quit work. I was afraid YoonJin thought about doing something so bad so I called her a lot, but in response saying is "... Tttttt ...." and it was busy. At that time I didn't know anything about her news. I am really worried. I can't do anything, the fashion shows I canceled because I didn't have the interest to attend anymore.

*half-brothers*: The same mother, the different father

That time is the darkest in my life

I fell into a mental disorder, easily agitated and always like a lost soul person for a very long time until one day, I received a call from my mother, she said: "YoonJin has died"

End of the diary DD/MM/YYYY

........

-------------------

Sorry guys, My English is not good, but trans from Vietnamese to English is also a difficult job!!

*Continue*

__Lani 라니__