Chapter 1

"My diary DD/MM/YYYY ...

I am Han YoonJin, well, long time no see, you've been older... It's been 2 years now, do you remember that Min photographer? Yes! I succeeded in conquering the guy colder than March ... "

"My diary DD/MM/YYYY ...

I don't seem to feel cold in the March weather anymore, because maybe the cold guy like snow in the winter of that year has turned the fire to warm my heart. "

"My diary DD/MM/YYYY ...

It's me again, I've never heard my mother talk about anyone other than me, maybe she also sad and now I'm quite confused about my relationship and him, I wonder if it's called incestuous right? This obnoxious disease is getting worse and worse, it's good to have a cure for it ... I just wish to spend the last days of my life with him, for me, it's the most fullness ending. Well, you also old, I was really useless, I couldn't write to you as often as before but there was a friend like you, I was always very treasure. "

* Hello My diary DD/MM/YYYY ... I'm here, haha, I have to record for you, diary, I can't write anymore, the disease is too fast, I can't rewrite by hand, I miss you, diary and also miss that March guy, you are here but he doesn't. You see, will he visit me? ... *

-------------------

Sorry guys, My English is not good, but trans from Vietnamese to English is also a difficult job, chapter 1 just that short!

*Continue*

__Lani 라니__