Budget food wars

After sneaking away from your friends to your room you managed to push some things things in front of the door such as a dresser, two chairs, and to top it all of yourself. Because you didn't want to move a bunch of things later.

Why are you barricading yourself? Well to sum it up you don't want to cook nor bake. One: you are too lazy and two: you wanted to sit in bed and read yaoi and fanfiction and three: you are too lazy.

Also you might be wondering, why do you have a room if you don't go to U.A.? Well your dad (AKA Dadzawa) usually slept at the dorms in his office or something and he got suspicious of you being home alone so much so he asked nezu if you could have one of the spare rooms. Of course he soon realized his mistake. You+behind at the dorms= chaos or you convincing the class to do something weird/creepy.

Flooshback

"Why are you all up and making so much damn noise-"

There stood most of class 1A in a circle T-posing around some students. Those students would include Bakugo, Todoroki, Denki, Deku, and Kirishima.

They had yet to notice the poor teacher's presence and continued their ritual.

The students surrounding the four boys wore cloaks and chanted sacrifice whilst y/n, the mastermind, took out some sort of paper and read off of it.

"Ahem. Dear Anime, yaoi, and meme gods. We are here to sacrifice our five different best boys in hopes of you to cleanse them of their sins."

The h/c haired girl flips the pages.

"We have gathered in our sacrificial circle, a cinnamon roll, a fierce hedgehog, a pikachu, a manly rock, and a candy cane. We hope you accept our gifts to you."

"What the hell is going on here?"

All of the t-posing students whip their head around to the pro hero and glare for interrupting their meeting.

"Why aren't you all asleep?"

"It's a Friday."

"It's 3am you troublesome child."

The sacrificers gasp

"You dare insult our leader?!"

"I'm so done. Why did I become a teacher."

Long story short the father of the leader was soon being sacrificed as well.

"Dear gods, we have another gift for you. Here's a tired caterpillar."
Flooshback end

'Good times' you thought before hearing a knock at your door.

"Y/nnnnnnnnn! Come on! Are you scared Momo will win?"

"Of course not. Now leave filthy peasants."

"Okay that's rude."

"I will grief your minecraft house."
(Mine craft is better than fortnite you cant change my mind.)
"GASPSPSP! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"
"OHOHOHO BUT I WOULD!"
"Fine I'll just your phone and computer while you're sleeping so you can't watch anime.

"You can't do that! You can't even get in!"

"My quirk is acid."

"..."

The class hears some shuffling and moving before the window squeaks open.

"H-HEY WAIT-"

"HAHA BYE PEASANTS!"

You jump out the window teleporting before you hit the ground and run out the gate to your house.

Yea you ain't make it too far.