20- kai... CALM THE FUCK DOWN

No P.O.V
Everyone gather around in the main room, where there was a big table filled with any kinds of food, drinks, desserts, oooooh there's wine, time to get fucked up bitche-

-ejhem, (y/n)- I suddenly heard from the back of me,I  turned around to meet the eyes of all the gods and goddesses surprised, i looked at them confused, with a bottle of wine in my right hand and some grapes in the other hand.

Oh that's why.

-a-anyway, we should start the meeting before the boy can escape again- Agatha said sternly, still looking quite skeptical about the whole '(y/n) is here for the alcohol and that's the tea'

-yeah, okay so um... shall we begin?- everyone nodded and gather around the big table, kai right beside me, I was about to sit down when he without any care in the world splashed the cup of wine into me, dripping all the way to my dress.

-oh no!- he said with a really fake amused face- ... I'm sorry (y/n) look at your dress! It's ruined, let's go to the bathroom so we can take care of it- everyone looked at us stupidly, we were gods, like- we can reappear things, like- going to the bathroom was just stupid.

-okay! Come back in a- before Agatha could say something , kai slammed the big golden door.

-ummm... we- we don't have bathrooms...?- Cato said nervous, to what Agatha just made a quick sign, pressing her finger to her lips and making a quiet "shhh" sound.

-okay! We are here! Can you please explain what the fuck was that just moments ago?!- kai said almost shouting, he was grabbing his red hair in an attempt to calm himself (fail by the way).

-okay, I need you to calm down for a moment- -oh my god are you actually on Agatha's side?! Oh my god do you really tried to kill him?! What is going on?! oh my god!- his hand now had fireballs ready to be thrown, his anxiety growing  more and more until I couldn't bare it.

-okay SHUT UP!-

I smacked the shit out of him.

-ow! What is your problem?!- kai asked with his hand in his now red cheek, looking at me with those puppy eyes.

-me? What is YOUR problem?- I paused -look, I'll explain everything, but you have to remain calm and continue with the act okay? Can you do that?- he nodded his head, still looking like a lost puppy in the merge  of tears.

Suddenly, a tall figure appear behind kai, and I smiled sheepishly at the familiar eyes.

-hi- I said, taking a step and hugging kusuo as hard as I could, I felt his hands passing through my waist and a quick kiss was pressed in the back of my neck.

-hi love... I missed you- I poked his cheek playfully for saying such cheesy thing but still smiled happily at him.

-okay okay, care the explain what the FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?- now kai looked in the merge of dying, I mean I understood that he was probably freaking out, so I decided to tell him everything.

-okay Kai, readers, here comes the best plan of the century starting saiki  kusuo and, well, me- I said, and started -Agatha wants full power, right? And the one thing that keeps her from the full power in here is kusuo, he is the most powerful being in the entire world- kai nodded skeptical,afraid -Agatha kidnapped saiki's brother, kusuke, because no one knows him better than his brother, and no one is willing to make a machine in order for kusuo to lose his powers, so that's what he is doing, but, kusuke knows that his machine won't take kusuo's powers that easily, saiki needs to be weakened in order for him to actually give his powers. Now, because of this, we decided to move my memories into Sui's mind, and practically into everybody's mind, so it looks like kusuo actually had a romantic relationship with sui, not me, and that's why she is the dungeon too. - I looked at kai's direction and he looked more afraid than before, like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. He gave a glance to kusuo and then told me to proceed.

-so that's basically the base, but here comes the difficult part, excuse  me readers, this is getting to boring- I took a breath and continued -eck... -I paused, I knew what was going on with Eckon, but it was too risky to try and save him, so i just kept going -eck told me there are gods and goddesses that do not like the system, he told me We could have start a revolution, so... kusuo, karma, possibly and all gods and goddesses who want to, they are going to stand with kusuo... and defeat Agatha.

-wait... then why did you lie?- I looked at him and sighed, this plan was messy af, but it would work... I thought.

-let's be real, there's gonna be some serious things between this, Agatha has in control the four nations, sui is in jail but that won't take Agatha the chance to take water nation if possible, ilesh is gone, and i know for a fact that woman is going for earth nation as well, and, well, you are with her so I... yeah- he looked at me and then to kusuo who had a hand right in my waist, his eye blinked a few times and then looked at me again.

-so you want to be in Agatha's side because...- - because we need someone in the inside to tell kusuo what are they planning, they think they have an advantage, because they have his brother. But it will change, believe me, it will.-

It was an awkward silence between the three, but then I saw kai tense up and sighed, he passed a hand through his hair and finally said the words that will haunt me forever.

-I think we should go with Cato, your plan has a little problem-

-and that is?-

-kusuo is not the strongest being in the world.

This book is getting baaaad.