17- you knew the consequences

No P.O. V

The whole school heard the painful scream and turned their way to the front gates of the school, not caring if the bell has finally rang and they had to go to their respective classes, even some teachers ran to see what was all about.

-a-what are you doing here?? And in your god form!??- (y/n) screamed, not caring of the public behind her, her brother looked so concerned, frowning with some yellow tears in in his rosy cheeks, he had his god form, his aura shining and almost unbelievable, gods are different from mortals, every god or goddess had a different aura depending on what they were gods, Eckon's aura was as beautiful as you could imagine, a splendid yellow that gave a cozy and warm feeling, after all, he was god of life, and her sister... I guess you could say she was the opposite of her brother.

-(y/n)! I-i need you to go right now!-

-what are you talking about? Everyone is watching you! They'll now- she whispered once she was next to him, and indeed,
People were enchanted by the young god, couldn't even look away, technically immersed into any move he did, that was the effect their auras gave.

-that doesn't matter now, please, we don't have time! (Y/n), Agatha is the real bad one- the face of confusion could be seen in her and all of the students, what did he mean about Agatha?

-(y/n)? What's its going on??- she heard the voice of her boyfriend, and she could only feel like this would end up so badly, she sighed and turned to meet the face of the strawberry haired boy.

-Kusuo... Leave please.. I- i don't want you to be here.. -

-nonsense, tell me what is going on, is he hurting you? He's so... different what is up with that?- he looked confused glaring at Eckon.

-well well well, long time no see darling- that was her voice, the sweet one now changed into a deep and frightening tone.

-Agatha... thank God, how's Ilesh?- the goddess of death asked.

To say everyone was surprised was an understatement, imagine being at school and suddenly seeing the most gorgeous and endearing 3 persons in the world, who claimed to be goddesses and gods

-darling...I have to say... he didn't make it, I'm deeply sorry, we did everything we could- her voice again smooth like butter, before she could finish her sentence Eckon came and punched her right into the jaw, making Agatha lose balance.

-ECK! What is wrong with you?!- the girl screamed.

-don't blame me, (y/n), she is the one that killed Ilesh! She's trying to get into the throne, she's gonna kill yo- before he could finish, Agatha ran up to him, he tried to ran back.

But in a matter of seconds, Agatha took eckon by the neck and tossed him to Sui, who was in the back, Sui took him by the wrists and created a chain of water, wrapping itself into his wrists, he tried to escape but then Kai came up and created a fire right below him, making it impossible for him to even move without getting burned or hurt by the chains.

-You're the man... Saiki Kusuo, nice meeting you finally- Agatha extended her hand, waiting for a handshake only for Kusuo to back down and put (y/n) in the back, even though the girl didn't really need protection.

-how do you know me?-

The 3 gods ignored his questions and moved back to (y/n) devilishly.

-I'm sorry (y/n)... - Kai's words resonated and soon he took her by the waist, turning her body so his chest was against her back, and with a quick movement he had a dagger pressed into her neck. Soon she realized that it was not a common dagger, but a dagger especially for her.
All gods and goddesses have a simple weakness, all of them had a personalized poison that could leave them almost dead, Kai was using (y/n)'s poison right now in the dagger.

-don't touch her!- Kusuo screamed already in position of fighting

-you won't do anything saiki, if you make a single move then we'll have to cut her neck off, do you want that?- Kusuo shook his head, and the goddess of death sighed in disappointment, the pain that went trough her was unbelievable but it was definitely gonna hurt the most talking to Kusuo and telling the truth.

-okay, now that is settled, why don't we tell you the truth boy?-

———————————————————————————————

-you need to stay here until we decide when it's going to be the trial- Kai muttered and pushed both the goddess and Kusuo in the dungeon, that it blocked any power from gods.
Magic beings, gods and goddesses couldn't enter there or once they got out they would be weak af.

-don't you dare use powers here- Kai walked closer to her, the height difference pretty accurate due by the fact that he had to move down  his head in order to look directly into her eyes, a glance of fear and guilt traveled into the god's eyes, and (y/n) could see it too.

-do you think I can? Cause you took powers like if I was gonna hurt somebody This is were we put dangerous creatures, Gods who had committed crimes no one could imagine... and you put me here?- her eyes watery, trying hard to not make a scene and look vulnerable in front of the god.

Kai sighed

-I just wanted to protect you... Fuck (y/n) I could have protect you so much, love you so hard... and you chose him? Of all... him? You never looked at me... but your victim?  I just wanted you to be happy...- he let it all out, now one of his arms posing in her waist, (y/n) gasped, not really knowing the feeling the red haired boy had for her; but that didn't let her anger stop.

-then you could have told me, instead of doing your stupid act of playboy, you could have talked to me and maybe I would have thought about it... but now... I guess it's not a good time is it?- one tear came out of her eye, instead of clear water it came out a grayish tear that disappeared in the air, she took air and relaxed her muscles, and after that she screamed.

-is IT?! CAUSE AGAIN, EVERYONE SEES ME AS THE MONSTER I AM! THE ONE THEY HAVE TO PUT IN A DUNGEON BECAUSE SHE-... she... she is a threat to society...- the monologue ended, the girl falling in the dirty floor and letting it all out,  and even thought Kai was about to run and protect her in his arms by instinct other hand came into the gods perspective, that was Kusuo.

-go, just leave- his arms around the girl, sitting beside her and giving a furious glare to the god, and without a word,
He left.

The dungeon was silent, only low sobs from the girl could be heard, and some quiet gasps from the physic, he was actually afraid, just hours ago he had flew with 4 gods and visited the gods place or something, it was spectacular, buildings made of clouds and water, mountains of fire and animals of stone. Everything was spectacular, of course he could have been more happy if he wasn't tied up to water chains.

Finally they were quiet again, Kusuo laid on the wall, with (y/n) in his arms and petting her head, laying some kisses in her forehead.
that was until she opened her eyes and looked around, puffy cheeks and gray stains due to her tears.

Kusuo took air and finally spoke

-so... a goddess huh?-

Ocofosjjdkwlaoxkfnwkakzldodkwkw
(Sorry, i just had an attack)
Anywaaay, hi! We are finally at the part of the main plots you could say? I'm gonna have so much fun writing this! And don't worry, (y/n) let it all out in this chapter so no left tears to cry bitch!
The last chapter I got confused and wrote 1.5k but It actually was 5k!! And now it has over 6k?! How  did my crappy writing made people want to read my book?
Thanks so much for your comments that make me have happy days, I appreciate the fact that you take time to read this! Love you so much. Until the next Time :)