18- show who you are

No P.O.V
-so... a goddess huh?- the voice of the physic was heard.

The goddess turned around from the bars in the entrance and positioned herself between them, resting her arms and forehead in the cold metal in front of her, not even looking at Kusuo she replied.

-yeah... yeah I'm a goddess, goddess of death, I present myself, my name is (y/n), I have a least 10,000 years old but I'm practically a teenager, my job is to kill people and send them where they belong, I already explained you how that works -she paused-
Basically I lost a bet to my brother and I came here in order to redeem myself, I was supposed to bring you here blah blah blah, I lied to you about the hunters of physics, we came to the cave blah blah blah, I  fell for you to hard, blah blah blah, and practically we ar-

-wait... you fell for me?- Kusuo asked, the girl blinked and sighed, flopping in the floor

-I literally just told you every single thing about gods and shit, I told you what happens after death  and the only thing you heard was that part?!-

-sorry? It's just too surreal for me, and the fact that you seduce me in order to kill me it's hurtful- he fell besides her in the floor

-no- she paused -never think that stupid, I like you because I like you, this was not part of the plan, I'm just an irresponsible idiot , it was never my intention...- both of them fell into an awkward silence until the boy asked.

-can I see your goddess form?-

Her eyes widened

-no-

-oh! C'mon!!!- Kusuo complied

-no! It's bad... maybe you don't feel it that much, but I'm goddess of death... you know what that means? I'm horrible, a monster, people see death as the worst thing in life... why would you want to see me?-  (y/n) said strongly, growling. Once she came back to the gods place she recovered most of her power, which was something a simple human couldn't even imagine.

-(y/n)... please, I'm in jail... which is supposed to be for gods! I just found out my girlfriend controls death and I also figured out other gods want to take my powers away... I think nothing can surprise me!!- he finally screamed, tired of so many lies, tired of tricks and fake promises.

She took a deep breath and sighed, already regretting it.

-okay, don't say I didn't warn you- and finally, she transformed.

-holy shit-

She was... unbelievable.

Of course kusuo knew she would look different, but he didn't expect her to look incredible, her aura had changed, instead of her brother who had an aura as bright as life could be, her aura was terrifying, melancholic but almost like if someone had sighed in relief, you could say it brought peace into someone's soul, the feeling of freedom and finally setting yourself free.
From her body little dots of gray sand were thrown away to the ground, disappearing later.
Her dirty school uniform was now a magnificent black dress that went all the way to the floor, a cape in the back of her neck also flowing in beautiful strings of darkness giving an illusion that the dress was floating and so as her, her (h/c) hair tied in a perfect bun with one stand of hair falling gently in her gray skin, to complete the look, a simple cane with black bones as the structure was settled in her long hand, with a skull as the final touch in the end of the cane. She looked exactly how a goddess should look.

Powerful.

-there, happy?- she asked unamused, she was used to this look most of the time, she hated the fact that she almost looked like royalty, God's and goddesses often told her she was trying to look like a grand god which in reality was just her true form. No one knew why, but (y/n) always looked like a true grand goddess , Gods and goddesses were just jealous in a weird kind of way, that was the reason why they always treated her like a monster, cause everyone except for her, knew how powerful she really was.

-I-ah- wow- was all kusuo could say, his voice getting caught in his throat, somehow the look and dominance the girl was showing gave Saiki confidence but at the same time he thought he needed to stay alert.

-that's all you say? Great- she murmured sarcastically, looking for a way out of prision.

-no! It's just... wow, you look amazing-

-don't lie please-

-I'm not!- he screamed -I'm not- now he murmured while stepping close to (y/n), his arms stretching so he could touch the girls shoulders, amazed by how smooth her skin looked from up close, everything about her was just mesmerizing.
-you look incredible, I can't believe someone can look like this- the girl eyed the ground in confusion, allowing the pink haired men to plant a quick peck to her forehead, murmuring a simple yet touching -it's okay-

-honestly, you just made my life more problematic, but it's okay cause I like you- she chuckled darkly, and so as he, -your welcome I guess, I like you too- both of them held each other, not caring for what was coming later, the goddess felt a tingle down her back, and a suspicious new aura radiating from her fists, she told kusuo to step back and let her go, and when he did, a sudden thunder came from her pale hand, burning the bars from the cell and creating a big hole into it.

-how did you do that?- he asked.

-I-I don't know... this is not my power after all what...- she thought, it was definitely weird since she wasn't in charge of thunders and storms, and the strange sudden power she felt was definitely something she couldn't forget, she felt full, overwhelmed you could say, something she had never felt before, but due to the lack of time she shrugged it off by telling Saiki to get off the cell and hide. Once out off the cell he found a dark corridor where he crouched and leaned in the wall, waiting for (y/n) to restore the cell so it look with no damage.

She finally looked in the direction of her boyfriend and in a low tone she babbled

-okay, here's the thing, I'll search for Cato, he probably is in his studio anyway, you need to go and search for Eck, I know you can do it, I'll send Karma if you don't know where he might be okay?? You can do this baby, I trust in you- before she finished her directions, kusuo took the girl by her waist, letting go of the cane and taking her in his lap, and suddenly planting a kiss in her lips, it didn't last long tho, for the voices in the back could be heard.

-I don't know what you're talking about, but I will try to do it okay? We'll meet here when we can- she smiled at his response, and kiss again his smooth lips.

-okay, bye then- she said, but kusuo shook his head.

-don't say bye, say "I'll see you later"- she raised an eyebrow in confusion, -why?-

-cause that obligates you to come back to me-

And with that, they left different ways.

Cato: latin origin name, means intelligent, all knowing'
He is the god of wisdom.

Hi, so, I'll be fast with this book because i want to start another one, i have a lot of ideas I would love to put on display, so if you have any suggestion i would love to hear it. Just a quick question.

Would you like it to be Kpop or anime? And if you choose one, what group or which anime?

Thank you reading, see you next time :)