Chapter 29

"Alexander", Magnus uttered through his trembling breath. "Yes baby?", Alec replied, moving in and ducking down to continue lightly kissing Magnus' collarbone. Magnus took a deep breath, knowing he was ready for physical love with his boyfriend. "I want you to make love to me", Magnus whispered, causing Alec to stop in his tracks. "Are- are you serious Magnus?", Alec asked, a look of total disbelief crossing his face. "Yes Alexander. I have nothing to be afraid of. I trust you. I do I really do...". Magnus stopped talking since the two had suddenly become busy with other activities. The two men craved one another, a magnetic energy entrapping their every thought as they continued their hurried movements. Alec was absolutely unable to resist Magnus as he was allowed to explore the man's body like never before, tracing every curve, every line, every scar and bruise, using his lips and his fingers to mark Magnus as his own. "I love you Alexander", Magnus moaned as Alec gripped onto the man's arms, his lips connected to the rock star's neck. "And I love you", Alec replied, lifting his head up and giving his boyfriend several pecks on the lips. "Please make love to me now, baby", Magnus pleaded once again with his love. "Well let's not go too fast, Magnus. I don't want you to get overwhelmed or anxious", Alec suggested, still stroking the man's arms. "But don't you see, Alexander. I don't have those fears anymore! To see you here, in front of me, loving me at my absolute worst, hanging on tighter to me when I was sure I would have pushed you away...I have no fears, no doubts, no worries. You would never hurt me. And I always knew that logically, but it really just clicked for me tonight. Alexander...I want you, so badly", Magnus finished, reaching out and shoving his hands underneath his boyfriend's shirt, allowing them to glide slowly up his abdomen. "Oh fuck...", Alec moaned, his eyes closing as he took in the euphoric sensations of Magnus' touch.

Magnus began to slowly walk forward as he planted another kiss on Alec's surprised face. When the back of Alec's knees hit the bed, he paused, wanting to confirm once more that this is what Magnus wanted. "Magnus...we can always stop", Alec said, trying to reassure him. "I know baby, but I don't want to", Magnus replied, lifting his hand to run his fingers through Alec's thick, dark hair. Alec nodded slightly in response, not able to help the smile growing on his face. Magnus allowed his hand to fall, slowly caressing his fingers against Alec's neck. Magnus nuzzled his face into the smooth skin of Alec's Adam's apple, loving the feeling of absolute surrender, of skin on skin, of vulnerability and trust. "Tell me what you want from me Magnus. You can be in control of this, ok?", Alec spoke through the tingling pleasure flowing through his body as he gripped onto Magnus' waist, enjoying these new feelings of closeness. "Take off your shirt, Alexander", Magnus ordered, wanting to feel the man's smooth, perfect skin against his tattered chest. Alec did as he was told, tossing it to the side as the two men were reunited. Magnus inhaled deeply as he allowed Alec to embrace his shirtless body for the first time. "Wow", Magnus whispered as Alec pressed his hips up against the rock star's. Magnus' breathing trembled as he grew accustomed to the new sensations. He felt vulnerable pleasure all at once, a feeling so incredibly complicated to describe. After several moments, Alec quickly snatched up Magnus' lips once again. Alec was enjoying the closeness when Magnus broke the kiss. "Lets lay down together", Magnus suggested, now craving the closeness he once feared so greatly. Alec nodded and smiled, enchanting the rock star with his exquisite face. Alec sat down on the bed first, his chest heaving with his bated breath. He then extended his hand, motioning for Magnus to join him by his side. "Magnus lay down on your back. I want to take care of you", Alec whispered as Magnus sat next to his boyfriend.

Magnus was slightly confused as to what Alec meant by that, but he obliged, knowing anything he did with his Alexander he would enjoy immensely. In the next moment, the man was laying down on his back, watching as Alec positioned himself hovering over him. "I love you", Alec whispered as he leaned his head down, continuing the kissing patterns he had left on Magnus' arms, only now they trailed down his chest and abdomen. Alec paused for a moment as he came across a particularly bad cut near Magnus' hipbone. Alec looked at it in sorrow, reaching out and slowly swiping along the wound with his thumb. "Was...was this done today, Magnus?", Alec asked, the sorrow returning to his heart. Magnus paused for a moment, his shame infiltrating his thoughts as he replied, "Yes". Alec suddenly couldn't stop his emotions as he pleaded with his boyfriend in a soft tone. "Don't hurt yourself baby. I can't stand it. Its just- I can't—"Alexander come here", Magnus told the man, opening his arms as Alec fell down next to the rock star, allowing him to hold him within his embrace. "I'm sorry Alexander. I don't want to cause you any more pain. I'll try to stop. For you", Magnus replied, trying to reassure the man he loved. "No!", Alec replied, moving to hover over his boyfriend once again. "You're the one who needs to feel relief. Let me do that for you baby. Let me take care of you. Let me make you feel good", Alec finished as their lips crashed together once again. In the next second Magnus was reaching down to unbutton Alec's pants, never breaking the kiss as he did so. Alec helped the process along and soon the man was naked above his rock star. Once Alec was exposed, he leaned down and began kissing Magnus' abdomen once more. The man then allowed his eyes to flicker up to Magnus as he paused in anticipation. "I'm going to make you feel so good baby. I want to take away your pain. Let me take away your pain..."