Harry💭Imagine

"I just fucking told you I had nothing to do with her death" Harry yelled at her. Kayla was tooken by shook and immediately flinched at the tone of his voice.

"Hey, hey,hey. I didn't mean to yell,okay?" he cooed. He reached out to touch Kayla's shoulder which she softly side stepped out the way

"You always had a problem with her Harry and now your saying that your completely innocent?" she said back at him, leaving from where she was to walk around the empty church.

"Yeah you know why I'm saying I'm innocent? Cause I fucking am." he said through gritted teeth as he kept his position in the front.

"Oh come on! All you do is talk about how much you hate her. Your not a fucking saint you know?" Kayla said while raising her voice. Her mind was all over the place as to if her on and off boyfriend actually murdered Cassandra.

"I never claimed to be one either!" he retorted back.

Kayla scoffed at him and put the trash bag she was using to pick everything up on the ground.

"You can finish the rest" she said coldly as she pushed open the church's double doors with both hands and walked out leaving Harry by himself in the sun lit space.

"FUCK!" he exclaimed as her rubbed his hands over his face in anger. His breathe was ragged as he sat and started thinking.

"Everyone's fucking against me" he said before laughing bitterly at his own irony.