Chapter 12

Corbyn and Daniel were showing Zach pictures they took in Pennsylvania, when the door opened, very loudly. They looks at the door to see Emma and Zach Blue in the door way.

"Everyone! Come and get the groceries out of the car or no dinner!" Emma yelled, putting Zach Blue in his seat beside the kitchen bar.

Jack, Jordan, Nate, Corbyn, Daniel, and Caid came running out of the house to get the bags of food out and inside the house. Zach and Emma stayed inside to put the groceries in the right places.

"Jack, Jordan and Nate are a handful, aren't they?" Emma laughed, putting the cold items in the freezer.

"I haven't talked to them all yet, I have no idea. I'm just nervous. I feel like I know them or have talked to them, they are very talkative." Zach smiled.

Emma was glad that Zach could probably have more friends. But, she was worrying about him. She just felt that there was something bothering him, but didn't say anything. Zach was smiling, so that was enough for her.

Corbyn and Nate were racing to get inside with the most bags, leaving Daniel, Jordan, Caid, and Jack with about 2 bags each when there were about 24 bags for an entire week, mainly snacks and some dinner supplies.

Jack started to help Put the bags away with Zach and Emma, when Zach Blue started to cry. Emma took the baby, walking to the other room with the guys. Zach and Jack volunteered, so the guys took advantage and went to play video games.

"So..." Jack was so nervous, but not as nervous as Zach.

Zach knew that Jack had seen the drawing, knowing he left it out. Zach really didn't know who Jack was, he just felt like he knew who he was and he knew so much about him. It was just different. Zach smiled to himself, thinking he had already said something back after that.

"Hello?" Jack waved his hand in front of Zach as he zoned again. Zach shot his head up, confused. "Are you going to say anything?" Jack smirked.

Zach blushed a lot, feeling as if he were paralyzed. He finally responded, saying "Oh, uh, hey, I'm Bach Kamern... I mean Zach Herron..." He stuck his hand out, wanting a simple hand shake, but Jack just chuckled. He finally shook his hand.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Later that night, when everyone had already went to their rooms, in the room of Zach, Jordan, Jack, and Zach Blue, as they all remembered falling asleep on their own beds, but that morning...

Zach cracked his eyes open a bit, feeling arms around his back. Zach's first thought was that Zach Blue grew to the size if a young adult within one night, but that was far from it.

He saw Jordan's back in front of him, and turned his head to see Jack back hugging him in his sleep. Zach Blue was in Zach's arms, still as they were that night.

Zach took Zach Blue and slowly slid out of bed without waking Zach Blue, Jordan, or Jack. He exited to room and went to the living room. He saw that it was 7am, and Emma was already awake, is it reading books on the couch.

"Oh, hey, Zach!" Emma smiled.

Zach gave her Zach Blur, and he fell on the couch beside her. He was so tired, and didn't want to wake up early.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked.

"I woke up, thinking it would just be me and Zach Blue in my bed, but Jack and Jordan were both in the bed, Jack cuddling me..." Zach was so embarrassed.

Emma couldn't help herself but laugh, making Zach laugh. After about 10 minutes, Zach was asleep, his head on Emma's leg, since she offered it to be the pillow.

But the truth was, Zach didn't want to get up and leave, it felt sweet and warm...