Chapter 47 - Beast God of Mischief

Start from the beginning

When he was tasked to enter the Beast Gods Dimension in order to find the imprisoned Beast God, it was there where his pitiful life changed. While he was traveling, he was momentarily lost in the mountain. He found a river in the mountain and decided to go fishing. Then he saw her, the love of his life.

At first, the two fought after seeing each other.

"I fell in love with her after our first encounter," Xu Xian chuckled as he recalled their first meeting.

====

Bacsojin saw that a mortal was in her territory. She initiated an attack to the human, but to her surprise, she failed. It was the first time that a mortal managed to dodge her sneak attack, but she did not easily back down.

"You're in my territory! Get out or I'll kill you!" Bacsojin shouted.

Xu Xian faced at the beautiful woman not too far away from him.

"I don't see your name around here. It just means that this area is not yours," Xu Xian said undisturbed as he continued fishing.

"This is your last warning mortal! Get out!" Bacsojin continued. She was annoyed.

Xu Xian just ignored her.

Bacsojin was lost for words. How dare this human ignore her! In this dimension, she is well respected by other beasts, even the powerful ones. For a human to do this to her, he needs a beating.

In an instant, Bacsojin quickly initiated an attack against him. Luckily, Xu Xian was prepared. His contracted beasts already lent their powers to him before his encounter with Bacsojin.

Xu Xian took out his two swords from his storage ring and traded blows with Bacsojin. The two of them were on a stalemate, but after fighting until the evening, he managed to defeat Bacsojin.

"Hah! I win young lady," Xu Xian said with a triumphant look on his face while the edge of the sword was on Bacsojin's neck.

For the first time in her life, Bacsojin lost a fight. She lost to a human at that. Suddenly, her pride as a powerful and unbeatable beast was crushed. She thought that everyone will now make fun of her. At that moment she could only cry.

"Uwaah!" Bacsojin rubbed her eyes that were full of tears while she lied on the ground.

"Aiyah! what are you crying for?" Xu Xian put back his two swords to his storage ring.

"I-I lost! I lost to a weakling! Uwaa!" Bacsojin replied.

"You're not cute," Xu Xian scratched his head as he felt offended. He just defeated her! Who is the actual weakling here?

Bacsojin stood up and looked at Xu Xian into his eyes. Trying to toughen herself up while still crying, she shouted, "I'll be back!"

This was the first time someone did not fear him and even managed to threaten him. He thought that the young lady would leave after being defeated. Who would have thought that she was bold enough to say that she will come back for revenge. Xu Xian felt rather happy after hearing what she said. In addition, the angry crying expression that she had back then was actually cute. It somehow made Xu Xian want to tease and bully the young lady more.

"I'll be waiting for this young lady then" Xu Xian winked as he smiled to Bacsojin.

"Hmph!" Bacsojin retreated back to the woods to plan her revenge.

The following days continued with similar results. Bacsojin would be defeated and would cry, but she would always return to the same place for revenge. As the days passed by, from time to time, the two would talk to one another. This allowed the two to know and understand one another. After some time, the two felt more comfortable with one another as they decided to stop fighting.  Xu Xian would offer Bacsojin food and teach her about his culture. Every time Bacsojin would get food or learn new things from Xu Xian, she would always smile like an idiot. As they got to know each other more, love just blossomed like a flower unexpectedly.

=======

After their talk, Can went to sleep. Meanwhile, Xu Xian just looked above him that was filled with white mist. He was recalling all the happy memories he had with her. Living for a very long time, those moments were the only ones he truly treasured.

When Can woke up, Xu Xian was already awake although Can did not know whether Xu Xian also fell asleep. Still, judging by his expression, he looked happy and hopeful.

The two continued to move after Can prepared himself.

After doing several rounds of traveling and resting, the two finally reached their destination.

"Can, we're here," Xu Xian said as he used his torch on his hand to show the mysterious symbol that was engraved on the stone wall. The symbol was huge which was approximately the same height as Can himself.

When he looked at the symbol, Can's chest suddenly felt hot as a yellow light appeared. Then, the symbol on the wall also glowed with the same color.

Suddenly, the ground shook. Both Xu Xian and Can moved away from the wall as it began to crumble which gradually exposed a tunnel inside.

When the shaking stopped, the two looked at one another.

"This would probably lead us to the Beast God," Can said while holding a torch on his hand.

"Let's check it out then," Xu Xian replied as an excited smile left his face.

As the two went in the dark tunnel, the white mist in the Clouded Mist gradually disappeared. With its disappearance, the natural spiritual energy seeped slowly in the dark tunnel.

"Heh......this f*cking prison finally collapsed....I'm now free......Hehe." 

Collecting spiritual energy from his surroundings, he managed to stand up. He took a step, but he staggered and fell. After thousands of years of being trapped in this place, his body has become weaker. It will take some time until he fully recovers his full power. 

While he tried to stand up, he suddenly sensed two unknown individuals coming towards the direction of this dark cold room made of magical black stone that once suppressed his powers. With a wave of his hand, a small orb of light illuminated the huge room where he stayed.

"This Beast God of Mischief shall have his feast first....."

A small mischievous smile showed on his cracked lips as he licked them. 

=========

Another update! Enjoy!