Saved

( Alex's POV )

It had been 10 hours and Sam had finally woken up and was feeling better. They said in about 3 hours he would be ready to leave, but we needed a parent to sign off for him. I panicked, not knowing who to call. But then, it hit me. I really really really hope she doesn't hate me for this or anything-

" Our guardian is Daisy Dark, her number is ***-***-****. " I said to the nurse. ( I'm sure as hell not putting some random number here just in case )

" Thank you, I will call her immediately. " the nurse replied as she walked out of the room. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease don't hate me Daisy.

------------ Time Skip To 14 Hours Later ------------

I had fallen asleep in the chair next to Sam and was woken up by the sound of voices talking in the hall. I looked over to see Sam was awake and had a concerned look on his face.

" Don't worry, it's not any of our parents, everything is okay, " I said reassuringly. His face rested and he was now calm. The nurse walked back in the room, someone trailing behind her.

" Alex, Sam! I was so worried about you guys when I got the call. What's happened? And what's this stuff about me being you guys' guardian? " Daisy asked. I got up and gave her a big hug.

" Excuse me, nurse? Can you please give us a moment? I need to have a private talk with Daisy, " I said to the nurse. She nodded in agreement and walked out.

" Okay, so, Daisy, please don't hate me, " I began to explain. She cocked her head to the side.

" I came out to my dad as gay and he kicked me out of the house. Sam also decided to come out to his dad as trans and bisexual, but that didn't end well. He got beat up and was thrown out onto his front steps. I had to call an ambulance and have the bring him here, that's how bad it was. Basically, we're a couple of LGBTQ+ boys who are homeless because of our shitty opinionated parents. " I elaborated for her.

" And what exactly do I have to do with this? " she asked.

" Kayla messaged our chat. She didn't say it was you, but I knew it was you anyway. Don't ask, I have homosexual senses. Anyway, you're our only hope. Please, please help us, " I told her. She looked out the window for a few seconds, seemingly deep in thought. She then looked at Sam, who was all bandaged up, and then at me.

" Of course I'll help you guys. How much longer until you can leave? " she asked. Thank god. I always knew Daisy was the best.

" We can leave right now, actually, you just need to sign the papers. " I said. She nodded and walked out of the room to go to the lobby and sign the release papers. She came back with the nurse behind her. I gave Sam a change of clothes and after he changed we left. We all hopped into Daisy's truck and she began to drive us to her house. I hadn't slept in two days, so I instantly passed out in the back seat along with Sam. Daisy had saved us. I don't know how I'm ever going to repay her. 

Author's Note: Yay, now things are happy again woohoo no more sad writing! Well, for now. I hope you enjoyed! I also hope you're having a nice summer, enjoy it while it lasts! I love each and every one of you so much, ( no hetero/ no homo ) 

- Gabby <3