I Don't Know Anymore

( Daisy's POV C:  Also, a trigger warning in case anybody gets triggered by homophobic comments,)

Last night was like no other night I've ever experienced in my life. I finally told Skye how I felt about her, and it seemed she felt the same. We kissed, and I still can't get over that. It was so incredible. I'm gonna be honest, I've never had a good kiss in my entire life. This was the first. I mean, I've never kissed a girl before this though. QUEUE THE KATY PERRY MUSIC! But in all seriousness, I wish I tried it sooner. I wandered off in thought about what I thought my sexuality was. I wasn't straight, that's for sure. Was I bi? No, I never really had a crush on any guys before. I mean, some YouTubers and some actors are cute, but only in an " oh my gosh, look at how cute that puppy is " kind of way. Was I lesbian? Maybe. I decided to stop thinking about this topic for the time being, I needed to go grocery shopping and my thoughts were disrupting my plans. I got up, took a shower, and with that I was off to do my errands. 

---------------- Time Skip To After The Errands -----------------

I got back home and as I opened the door I saw that Skye was finally awake.

" Hi Skye, " I greeted her. She gave a small wave and a cute genuine smile back. She helped me put away the groceries and then I went upstairs. I knew I had to do this, they are my sisters after all. I grew up with them, I fed them, I bathed them, I was like their mother. There's no way they'd ever have the disrespect to call the cops on my for this. I hopped on Skype and called Jessie. I knew Kayla would be there too. Jessie answered the call.

" Hi Daisy! It's been a while, how've you been? " she said enthusiastically.

" Hi Jessie! I've been okay, but there's a few things I wanted to talk to you about. " I replied. I hope this goes over well.

" Oh, uhm, okay, what is it? " she asked, concern laced in her voice.

" Actually, I need you to get Kayla over here too. Please, " I told her. My palms began to sweat.

" Okay. KAYLA! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE! DAISY IS ON CALL AND SHE WANTS TO TALK TO BOTH OF US! " I heard a faint ' ok! ' in the background and heard footsteps getting louder and louder. Soon, Kayla appeared on screen.

" Ok, so, I really need to tell you guys something. You promise you won't judge me or get mad at me or get disgusted by me? "  I asked them.

" Of course we won't judge you or anything. We love you, you're our sister, you helped raise us for god's sake! " Jessie replied reassuringly.

" Yeah, why would we ever judge you in any way? " Kayla added.

" Well, uh, I'm not sure how to say this..... " I said. My hands began to shake and my voice was unsteady.

" I'm gay. " I finally spat out. I saw Jessie's jaw drop, her mouth wide open. The look of surprise quickly changed to a wide smile. She was practically smiling ear to ear. Oh thank god.

" DAISY! I'm so proud of you! Iloveyousomuchohmygosh! " she said a bit louder than I would've liked. Kayla sat there in silence. 

" I'd like to keep it on the down-low though. You know how society is with that homophobic bullshit. I don't want anything happening to me or Skye. " I told her.

" Skye? OH MY GOD, DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! " she yelled. I can't really complain, at least she's not taking this badly.

" It's sort of complicated. We're not really girlfriends, we're housemates though. " I informed her.

" Oh, housemate you say? Hehe~ " she said with a wink.

" You little- " I started to say, but then I got cut off.

" I have to go. " said Kayla. Huh? That's weird.

" Wait, Kayla, don't go yet! " I called to her, but that didn't stop her.

" Hey, Kayla, what the fuck is your problem?! " Jessie yelled at her.

" Daisy's the problem! Did you not just fucking hear what she said? " Kayla yelled back.

" What do you mean? " Jessie tried to ask as politely as possible, trying to avoid having a fight.

" SHE'S FUCKING GAY AND IT'S DISGUSTING! ARE YOU BRAINLESS OR SOMETHING?! " Kayla's voice began to get louder and louder.

" What has gotten into you? Since when have you been fucking homophobic? " Jessie asked Kayla.

" I don't even want to look at you anymore Daisy. " Kayla said as she stormed off. Tears began to well up in my eyes. How could my own sister say that to me? After all I've done? A single tear fell down my cheek. Then another, and another. Soon enough I was hysterically crying and I couldn't stop. This is exactly why I didn't want to tell them. Suddenly I was reminded that I was still on call with Jessie. I barely heard her talking over the sound of my own crying and the thoughts inside my mind. The words that she said didn't matter, though. Just the sound of her soothing voice was enough to calm me down a bit. She tried to change the subject.

" Hey, how do you feel about going to a carnival tomorrow or something? You can bring Skye and we can all have a great time. " She offered.

" That actually sounds nice, thank you Jessie. " I said. We continued rambling on for hours and before I knew it, it was already midnight.

" I have to go to bed now, I have work in the morning. I love you Daisy, goodnight! " Jessie told me. Oh yeah, I forgot about work.

" Ok. Goodnight Jessie, I love you! I'll see you tomorrow, bye-bye! " I said and then hung up. I crawled right into bed and fell right asleep.                                                           

Author's Note: I hope you've been enjoying CCR! I might be uploading less often because I'm going to be fairly busy for the next week or so, but I'll try to upload when I can. I love you guys!! 

- Gabby <3