IV: Afternoon Tea

Start from the beginning

She pretended like she's thinking even if she's not, she's wasting my precious time. " Looks like you don't know it, Lady Margaret, what should we do now?, I don't wanna be friends with someone who doesn't even know the answer to such simple question" I smiled once again while saying those words. " I believe you're being rude, your Highness" now she looks angry, that's more like it. "Lady Margaret, I think you misunderstood, I'm not being rude, I'm just stating a fact" I flustered her with my smile once again. 

"How dare you?!" Akmang sasampalin na niya ako ng dumating si Sir Barford, thank goodness he came kundi sasaluhin ni Matilda yung isasampal sakin. "Lady Margaret, I believe you don't know the consequences of harming the Princess?" saad ni Sir Barford, she immediately removed her hand and maintain her composure. "I must excuse myself" with that she left. Agad akong huminga ng malalim, " Greetings, your Highness" saad ni Sir Barford while paying his respect. I also bowed my head and said "Greetings, Sir Barford" 

"I'm sorry I'm late, I'm your royal tutor from now on, your Highness" after he said those words my jaw dropped. really? the prodigy of the Land of Crisantelle, every royal wanted him to be their children's tutor and everyone begs to be his student but he always refuses. "I'll be in your care, Sir Barford" I smiled nervously. He brought some books with him and before we started our lesson, he quickly noticed my works and scanned it. 

"Amazing, how did you do this, your Highness?" amazement can be seen in his eyes, "I learned it from this book, Sir Barford" saad ko sa kanya habang tinuturo ang librong inaaral ko kanina. " I haven't seen such discovery before, you must be a genius, your Highness" I don't deserve your praises, advantage lang na pinanganak ako sa modern era. 

Ipinaliwanag ko pa lalo ang mga naisulat ko sa kanya para mas lalo niya ito maintindihan. "With your discovery, we can build advanced technologies, your Highness" he was happy when he said those words but in the story, his character is intimidating but what am seeing right now isn't intimidating at all. "That will be great then" saad ko sa kanya. 

"But before that, I must test you, the tests have 3 stages, the beginner, the average and the advance, to measure your capabilities and knowledge, Princess" saad niya, he gave me my test papers, consisting of history, philosophy, mathematics, science, and logic reasoning. I nodded my head as a sign of agreement. I scanned the questions at bawat subject ay may 3 stages katulad ng saad niya. I began to answer the questions the beginner and the average was relatively easy while the advance is like a college level to board exam level type of an exam kaya medjo nahirapan lang ako kunti. 

Time has passed at natapos din akong sagutan ang exam niya, kaya I handed it over to him para i-check na niya ito at after niya i-check ito ay ipinakita na niya sa akin ang aking results, every stage was a perfect score.  "Congratulations, Princess" may galak sa bawat salita niya na para bang proud siya na tatay. "Matilda, look" I hurriedly went to her and waved my results. She was standing there by my side like a proud mother. "Wow, you did well, Princess" she bent down and pat my head while smiling. 

"I think our lesson will end earlier than expected today, I must prepare for tomorrow's lesson, Your Highness" saad niya, he left after that and Matilda and I continued to go back to my room.

****

LOUIS BARFORD

What an interesting young lady, considering her age, she's true, without a doubt a genius. Looks like she doesn't even need a tutor, she can learn by herself. No one except the king can perfectly pass my exams, It must have run in their blood. Agad akong pumunta sa opisina ng hari upang ipahayag ang magandang balita. Nang makarating ako sa tapat ng kanyang pintuan ay agad akong kumatok ng tatlong beses at saka ako pumasok.