III: Main Palace

Note: Aisha is Princess Astrid, so throughout the story, Aisha will be called Princess Astrid (ex. Princess Astrid POV). 

Thank you and please continue to support this story.

****

IT'S TIME. Sumilay sa kanya ang sinag ng araw na nagmumula sa kanyang malaking bintana.  lahat ng kanyang gamit ay naayos na kinagabihan pa lamang at lahat ng importanteng impormasyon ay nakalagay sa kanyang wooden box. Nagawa niyang baguhin ang daloy ng istorya kaya malaking hakbang ito para sa kanya. 

Nakarinig siya ng katok mula sa kanyang pintuan at marahil ito ay sina Matilda, " Come in" tugon ko at sinunod naman nila ito. Si Matilda lamang ang makakasama sa akin sa Main Palace dahil siya lamang ang pinahintulutan ng Hari. Lungkot ang masisilayan sa kanilang mga mata at para bang nag-aalala sila para kay Astrid. 

"What's with sadness in your eyes?" Pabiro kong saad sa kanila, humagulgol ng iyak sina Hilda na para bang mga bata. 

"Princess, mag-iingat ka dun ha? huhuhu, wag mo kaming kakalimutan" saad ni Hilda. Ngumiti lamang si Astrid sa kanya, sila ang nag-alaga sa kanya mula simula pa lamang at sobrang nagpapasalamat siya para dito. 

Agad ding naghanda sila upang pumunta sa Main Palace. Everyone in the manor was sad that their precious princess will soon move. But they are worried about what will happen to her. 

"The carriage is ready, your highness" saad ni Matilda 

"Shall we?" Astrid smiled at Matilda as they headed to the carriage, the coachman helped the princess by giving her hand. 

"Goodbye and thank you for serving me, I'll write letters"  saad ni Astrid sa mga tauhan na tumulong sa kanya. She waved them goodbye and smiled as they head to the Main Palace. This is the first time she was out of the manor. The Capital was filled with merchants and stores. Even though, her father was a tyrant, the Land of Crisantelle is prosperous land. It's fascinating to live in this kind of era, with that thought Astrid is even motivated to do her best to win against her fate.

" Your Highness, we will shortly arrive in the Main Palace" Saad ni Matilda, worries can be seen in her eyes. Astrid extended her short arms and held Matilda's "Don't worry Matilda, I'll do my best" Astrid assured Matilda that everything will turn alright, even though she, herself have to work harder. Napansin naman ni Matilda na may nginig sa kamay ng Prinsesa kaya labis siyang nag-aalala para dito. 

PRINCESS ASTRID 

"We have arrived, Princess" saad ni Matilda

Shet.this.is.it wala nang back-out back-out. Final boss na agad. Once again the coachman helped me to be out of the carriage. I gracefully went out and knights, butlers, and maids greeted us. 

"Welcome, your highness" an old man paid respect as he bowed down. He must be the main butler. I nodded and smiled. I have to be cute, urg. But, they don't even have a reaction. what's wrong with these people?. "I'm Clifford Mcflare, the head butler of the Palace, please follow me, shall we? your highness" he smiled warmly as he leads the way. 

We followed him and damn the architectures are mesmerizing. It looks so surreal, nakikita ko lang 'to sa history books but now this is exquisite. This must cost billions and billions. I can also see the huge garden. it literally looks like a maze. woah. The hallway was filled with gold linings and that's awesome. 

I tried so hard not to be amazed to keep my composure and elegance. "Your Highness, we have arrived, You may now enter the door of the King's office" the butler bowed and opened the door for us. The screaming in the inside. kinakabahan ako. This is the Final boss. Sir Mcflare went inside and greeted the King.