💀Chapter 48💀

Start from the beginning

"Yes. Oh, by the way. Have you been okay, how's your recovery going?"

Y/N: Really good actually. Yoongi is a big help and we always have things planned out so we can manage more efficiently. I'm sure that I'll be ready to get back to dancing in a few more weeks. Just waiting to heal properly.

"I'm glad to hear that and yes, just relax and enjoy this time with your baby. He's got such chubby cheeks, my adorable bear!"

I giggled and she gave me a side hug as we continued walking. A few minutes later of talking, joking around as we walked we stopped to take a break and stood in front of a huge property.

Yoongi: Ma, Pa, Jiwoo, do you think that house is pretty?

"Yes very! It's so big like my love for your mom"

Aww, Cute.

"It's as big as your house hyung, Wait no, both are mansions. About same sizes. It's so cool"

"It's lovely. Must be really expensive. Only celebrities live in this neighborhood right? I hope they don't kick us out"

She laughed and we chuckled. Yoongi took her arm and pulled her towards the house. We followed. My father in law and Jiwoo had a confused facial expression that also seemed flustered by what Yoongi was doing.

"Min Yoongi the firstborn! What are you doing? We're going to get kicked out by the owners if you don't-"

Yoongi: Mom, it's okay. I know the owners, we're close with them. Aren't we baby?

Y/N: Yes, plus I think we need a drink because all this walking got me a bit dehydrated.

"In that case, tell them to let us in! Our Y/N has to stay hydrated, Mr. Chubby cheeks eats all day and must have her feeling a bit weak"

Yoongi rung the doorbell and we waited a few seconds so we just proceeded on opening the door. They looked quite shocked as if this was wrong for trespassing but Yoongi kept assuring them this was our relationship with the owners. We walked in and took a seat while my mother in law stood there waiting for someone to come out.

Yoongi: Mother, may we get something to drink?

"Huh? Y-Yes baby, you may. That's why I'm waiting to see if someone comes out so I can ask them"

Yoongi: Mom.

"Yes?"

Yoongi: There's no one else in this place but us. This house belongs to you three.

"WHAT!? You're kidding? Min Yoongi, Y/N, I- do not play before this old lady gets a heart attack"

Y/N: It really belongs to you three.

"Son, daughter in law, are you really-"

"Dad, mom! My nephews took me upstairs and why are your things and mine here...? Even our pictures are decorated on the wall"

Yoongi: This is a gift from us to you.

Y/N: We're not taking it back either so don't think about it and there's no such thing as pay back. We're family.

Their jaws dropped and they exchanged looks for a good minute with tears in their eyes. Yoongi opened his arms and smiled.

Yoongi: I love you and, I know we said no paybacks but I need one thing in return

Yoongi: I love you and, I know we said no paybacks but I need one thing in return. Can your son get a hug?