#24- Jisoo

@sooyaaa_ posted!

❤️ 2,110,658|💭|↗️

❤️ 2,110,658|💭|↗️

He said it won't rain and I trusted
him...Guess what, we went back
soaking wet 🙄

👤Tag: @Hopeseok

View all comments...

.
.
.

@Hopeseok : But you still love me right?

@jennierubyjane : You two are so fuckin cute!

@taTae : How many times do I need to tell you, no cursing?!

@worldwideJin : If you fall sick, I'm not going to let you home. Stay at Hoseok's place so he can take care of you.

@Hopeseok : Thanks bro! Appreciate your blessing and kindness...

@sooyaaa_ : Of course I love you @Hopeseok

@worlwideJin : But don't you dare do something nasty to her.

@jeonK_duh : Just landed in vacation land, didn't saw the previous post. But Congratulations you two, last long! @sooyaaa_ @Hopeseok

@Hopeseok : Do I look like that type of person to do something bad to their lover?? 😑

@Yoongi93 : Don't act innocent Hoseok, I might as well just expose your nasty ass...

@roses_are_rosie : Jungkook! How was there? Have you check in? How was the flight? Is the food good?

@'mini'moni🌹 : I thought I'm your boyfriend? @roses_are_rosie

@roses_are_rosie : But sure as hell, you don't act like one...

@sooyaaa_ : What have you done to make her so pissed? @'mini'moni🌹

@taTae : He's not gonna say it, so I'll the do honour...

@'mini'moni🌹 : Shut the fuck up, Kim Taehyung!

@jennierubyjane : Just say it already, brother!

@taTae : Chill lil sis... So Jimin didn't read Chaeyoung's message of her wanting chocolate because he's practicing.

@mini'moni' : What's the big deal?

@taTae : Chaeyoung was having PMS... And you should have known that boys are practically maids for the girls during that period of time.

@Yoongi93 : All because of that? I'm sorry Chaeyoung, but I gotta say it's quite childish.

@mini'moni' : Just wait till you have your own girlfriend... @Yoongi93

•••