Crazy Females

Lina's POV...
I really can't believe those girls tried to set me up to get out of my character. Yeah fighting isn't the best thing to do but I don't like to be bothered or touched by others. It doesn't make any sense, how can little ole me upset these other girls?. What could I possibly have that these others girls don't like?. Is it because of my mindset, my morals or my priorities?. I'm praying right now on everything that this isn't about Caramela. Besides that customers started walking out of the club, I feel bad that this even had to happen.

Lina closes her journal and puts it back inside her Louis Vuitton tote and locks her locker before leaving but Valentina stops her.

Valentina-Babygirl are you okay? Did they hurt you cause I swea—

Caramela-What the hell just happened out there?!, huh y'all scaring off customers.

Lina-Really? How could you even believe them over me?. We're suppose to be in a relationship but it's starting to feel like you don't even care about me except for you and Valentina. It's always been about you two ever since I've gotten here. I already got females trying to fight me over you, honestly I wish they would stop because your not even worth fighting for. I'm so tired of always being the blame, it's just like Highschool all over for me. You know what since I'm such the "Issue for your customers leaving", I quit and I'm leaving.

Caramela-Look I- she says trying to grab Lina's arm.

Lina-It's not no damn look, the only thing your gonna be looking at is when I leaving your ass the hell alone. I mean it too, you take me as a practical joke to the point where I'm tired. I'm tired of not speaking up when something's wrong but today that's ending. I'm tired of you Caramela, you treat me like shit. But Valentina and every other girl around gets the special treatment but me. All you care about is your customers and money. You can keep all that shit, but what you won't keep is me. She says sobbing and walking out the door😢.

Valentina-See what you did. How could you sit up there and say that?. I find that hella disrespectful. Caramela you messed up really bad. She says walking to her locker.

Caramela- You act like she cares about you so much. Do you see the envy in her eyes?. She wants to be like the other girls too. She tries so hard, I can tell she's hiding something.

Valentina-Envy!? She has been nothing but very affectionate, respectful, and loyal towards the both of us. That look inside of her eyes Caramela is not envy, it's hurt. She's been hurt too many times and I'll be damn if I let you do it to her. I'm going home for the night so I can take care of her. Oh and she wants to be like those other girls?, haha real funny😭. Lina is much more than being negative, raggedy, trashy and acting thirsty for your dick. She's worth more to me than any of those other females in this club tonight. She means the world to me and she may just have my heart more than you. Oh and lastly, she's hiding the fact that her heart is broken. You have no room to talk about anyone, when your past is just as fucked up. I also quit too. She says walking out the door.

Y'all better recognize the girl code, can't be disrespectful towards anyone at all except if their testing your patience.
Don't forgot it's never okay to make fun of another's past. Not everyone is gonna come from somewhere positive or Rich. It may take them a while to get secure in life, growth is everything including cutting toxic people off. -💞.

Caramela-So wtf are you tryjng to say Valen— she says before the door slams in her face. She walks back to Maria.

Maria-Wow, I didn't think Lina would be the type to go off. But that's what happens when people mistake you for doing something you never even committed. I'm even upset with you, like bro you gotta do better than that.

Nena-What the hell is going on!? You didn't see them girls trying to jump on Lina when she was on stage?!, but yet you wanna blame her. You know I can't be doing all this yelling, cause lord knows my blood pressure will blow up. You sticking up for them nasty thots for a reason, let me find out something and if it isn't what I wanna hear. I promise you Caramela you won't be fucking any girl again. Oh and I quit too. Maria I'll be in the car waiting. She says walking out too.

Maria-This is why I tried to tell you the girls working in this type of environment with negative females wasn't gonna work. You took a major loss with this one big time. I'll see ya later bro. She says dapping Caramela Up.

Caramela-FUCK!. Everybody just go home!. She says punching several holes into a wall and making the others girl run out the door.

Caramela closes the club, grabs a bottle of Hennessy and Jack Daniels before leaving. She takes a couple of sips of both. She gets in the car and heads home.

Honestly I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to mix both of these. Especially when driving.I'm not sure what the aftermath would be.

Like, Comment & Share🌚🌴.