Not such a mystery person anymore.

small PSA I have no clue who this is in the picture. I just randomly selected it off of Pinterest. But if ya know the ig👀 .

Lina's Pov...
When that door flew open, I'm not gonna lie at first I was scared and now I'm happy. I'm finally gonna be set free from my misery no offense to Isabella but I'm done with her now.

The person's voice I heard talking made me even more happy. She came back, she kept her promise to save me. I know y'all are probably who tf is this girl talking about. I'm talking about my ex girlfriend, the one that actually cared about me.

I'm not so sure if she's gonna be okay with Valentina being her girlfriend too. But whatever she's just gonna have to deal with it. I'm not gonna leave Valentina alone, I become way too attached to her and I love her a lot.

Lina-Papì?! Help us she's trying to seduce us into being back with her crazy ass.

Pause the story real quick... I forgot to introduce myself, I don't wanna just be known as the mystery person.

Xiomara pov...
Yo wassgood everybody. Clearly my name is a little confusing but it's okay just call me "Caramela". I know it sounds weird but I can be a really sweet person until you push me outta my way or either mess with my loved ones.

I am the city's most ruthless drug lord. You heard right, I got females learning the game now. You either get rich or die trying, and I'm not tryna die so that's why I turned to drugs. Although drugs aren't the best thing to do, something is always better than nothing. Years after years, I finally have a successful drug cartel. My business runs through out the whole city, pretty much everyone keeps a low profile because of the feds👮‍♀️.

Enough about me back to this crazy ass bitch.

Caramela-We can do this the hard way or the easy way. Hand over the girls and you won't die, and if you don't cooperate I'll have my girls come and take you out.

Isabella-U think ur so tough don't you? Haha I don't think so sweetheart.

Caramela-You know damn well that I didn't even mention anything about being tough. You worry about the wrong shit, but that's too bad cause your not gonna live for too long.

Isabella-Ha-ahhh boom!. Isabella falls and hits the floor from a stray bullet that came threw the window. *She soon starts choking on her blood and no one helps her*.

So basically no more Isabella.. her character in the story passed away so you will not hear about her anymore. Her storyline is now over with.**Fictional not real in actual life**.

Caramela-Lets get you two outta here. Why exactly did she even do this to you both?

Valentina-Look I know you saved us and all but please can you not bring her up right now. Maybe one day when I'm in a happier stable place in life, I'll explain it to you.

Caramela-Alright, girls clean it up and head back to warehouse. Lina and Valentina follow me please. Its gonna be okay, your safe now.

She says while pulling both of them into a tight hug. We continue walking to my car, I open the door for the girls.

Caramela-This is gonna be a long ass ride so if you need anything feel free to tell me. Also there's blankets, snacks and drinks in the back.

Lina and Valentina both give their thanks to caramela.

Valentina-You still have love for her don't you? It's okay if you do, just know you'll always have a soft spot in my heart.

Lina-Babygirl look when me and Isabella use to argue, remember how I would leave the house for a long time. Well I was with caramela, she was my outlet from my pain. She knew how to heal me up perfectly and I'm not talking about sex. She understands me mentality.