Chapter46: The truth

"Jeremy?!" I screamed out.

"Dean..." Liz growled.

"Oh, I've been waiting to put my hands on you two," she added.

At that, she elbowed Jeremy in his stomach, making him dropped his gun and crouch in pain. I do the same to Dean, and twisted his arm,grabbing his knife.

Liz's Pov

I kicked Jeremy in his face, not caring how much blood I get on my new white and red converses, I'd been wanting to beat the shit out of Jeremy and Dean for treating me and mom like shit. I was going to take out all of my anger, and stress on both of them. While Chris and Dean fight, I kept beating the shit out of Jeremy. Not only did he rape me, but I found out months ago that he raped and killed other women and girls from the ages 16-21, I was doing this for them and their families also. I know the feeling of losing someone dear to your heart.

I had been beating Jeremy with the same thick branch I found for the past two minutes and it didn't feel enough.

"Come with me, right fucking now," I whispered into his ear, picking up the gun and dragging him with me deeper into the woods. I didn't want Chris to see what I was about to do.

Chris's pov

I threw my last punch at Dean, knocking him out cold, not using the knife once, but still had it in my hand. I wiped the blood dripping from my mouth, he had punched me pretty hard, I'm lucky enough to not lose any teeth. After knocking out Dean I spun around to see if Liz was okay. She was gone. And so was Jeremy. I got worried again, and called out her name, and went to look for her.

Liz's Pov

"You want to fucking rape teenage girls and women you sick bastard?! Do you know how that feels?! I'll fucking show you!!" I screamed as I pushed him against a tree. We were close to a dirty yet deep lake. I also left out some parts to what he'd used to do to me. He and his friends would drag me here, laughing and giggling, high off of several drugs.

"Let me go, please, stop, don't do this!" I'd scream out. They didn't listen. They had a cabin out here to hang out and do god knows what. They kept so much dangerous shit in there, their minds were so fucking fucked up. They'd strip me and throw rocks at me, and take sharp objects and slice my skin.

"Does that feel good, Lizzie? Huh? You do this all the time, does it get you off, you little bitch?" They'd scream out. Finally, after they get bored of using me as their little show, they each grabbed my arms and legs, taking me to the lake, dunking me in the water, when they let me up, it wasn't even a second before I could try and gasp for water. Jeremy held my head in the water, until I passed out in the water. I'd wake up still in my panties and bra, lying on the cold, muddy ground.

"You don't have the fucking guts to torture me like I did you, Liz, you can only hurt yourself because you're used to it, you're not going to hurt me anyworse," he said as he spits out the blood from his mouth. I kick him in his crotch, making him groan.

"Fuck you, Jeremy, I never asked for this lifestyle. I never wanted to harm myself, but I had no fucking choice. I was slowly killing myself, hoping that one day I would hit the wrong vein and never wake up again, because I was so unhappy...I'm NOT going to let you bring me down back down, not anymore!! This is fucking revenge for what you did to me," I go in the cabin and grab a sharp yet rusted box cutter, and slid off his shoes and socks.

"What are you do-AHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed out as I stabbed the cutter into his foot.

Chris's Pov

"Liz!!!!" I screamed out.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard a scream and ran towards it, stumbling and sliding in mud and dirt. I was worried of what was happening to Liz, or what Liz what was doing to him. I wanted her to take out her anger on him for what he'd done to her, but I didn't want her to do something crazy and might end up in jail.

Liz's Pov

"AHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed again as I stabbed him in his arm. He was now covered in blood and stab wounds on his foot, knees, stomach and arms. I raise my hand to end his life for good and dump him in the lake, but before I could, I was tackled by Chris. He lands on top of me, struggling to get the sharp object from my palm.

"Chris, stop, what are you doing?!"

"You can't go to jail, I need you to stay so we can buy a house full of pets, and have children and we grow old together, we're forever and always remember?!" He says all in one breath. I guess those long notes he sings are useful. I finally give up and let him take the box cutter, we both get up.

"Oh little sister, you're so naive, you don't even know your own family..."jeremy speaks weakly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Haha, Dean and I have always had a bad feeling about you from the start. We didn't want any girls in the house, but mom wanted a daughter anyway, but she couldn't have any kids...."

"Jeremy..."I start to walk towards him, but Chris holds me back.

"Dean wanted another son...I wanted a little brother...but I guess we all don't get what we want now huh?" He added.

"What are you saying?!" I screamed out.

"I'm saying...you....were adopted..."

I dropped to my knees and covered my mouth, crying in my palms. Jeremy's eyes slowly closed, and he stopped breathing. I can't believe no one ever told me about this. Why did they hide this secret from me? Why didn't mom ever tell me? Who's my real family and why did they put me up for adoption? My heart broke all over again. Chris dropped the cutter and kneeled beside me, comforting me.

"Shh..it's o-" He gasp loudly and fall onto his back.

"Chris?!" He'd been stabbed, and it was by Dean, by the time I tried to grab the gun again, Dean caught me by my leg, and picked me up by my throat, choking me. I couldn't take in any more air, I couldn't breathe much anymore, Chris couldn't help me, his dead body was lying on the ground.

"Let..me go..." I begged.

He just laughed and squeezed harder.

BANGBANG!!!

Dean falls to his knees. I gasped for air and noticed that Ricky had the gun. He looked scared and nervous, and shocked all at the same time, as he held the gun. The guys ran behind him, and Ryan helps me up. I hugged him and Ricky.

"How'd you guys find us?" I asked.

"I was on my way to your house and I saw Chris's car in the middle of the street. I got suspicious and called Dev, Ry, and Josh, and we followed the ruckus..."

Ryan and Devin kneeled down to Chris andcl checked for his pulse.

"Please tell me he's alive.. " I begged.

They looked at each other, and sighed.