Chapter 35:

We ran as fast as we could, the cops eventually caught up to us, but we continued running. They eventually got out their cars and caught up with Maria and Alison, the other cop was still running after me, I began running in circles.

"Freeze!" He demanded.

"No! I can't go to jail,"

I tripped and fell over my shoe lace. The cop handcuffed me and threw me in the back seat with Maria and Alison.

"Fuck, Chris is going to kill me," I said.

"Chris, chris, chris, it's always about Chris. When will it be about Elizabeth?," Maria blurted out. I bit my lip nervously, and looked down at my dirty jeans and sighed. I guess Maria's right. I'm always worried about what Chris will say or do, and I'm never worried about myself. Once we arrived the police department, the officers told us we had one call each. Alison called someone first, then Maria. I had the choice to call James, or Chris first and I had no idea who to call. If I call James, I could explain everything to him and he could pick me up in the morning. And if I call Chris I'll have to explain everything, possibly get into an argument with him and wait until the morning also. I sighed, there I go worried about what chris thinks again. Maria finished her phone call with one of her bandmates. The police officer took off my cuffs so I could call Chris. My fingers shook as I dialed his number. It took a while for him to answer, which was weird because when I call he usually immediately picks up the phone. He finally answers in a sleepy tone, he must've been asleep.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Babe, I'm...I uh...I got into some trouble...I got a bit too drunk and me and the girls went skinny dipping in someone's pool...now, I'm in jail...come pick me up in the morning please?"

"You did what?! You're in jail?! Liz, what the hell?! And you and the girls? I thought it was just you and Maria!" He screamed through the phone.

"Um, well, we met this girl named Alison at the club, and she kinda gave us the idea of skinny dipping,"

"Fuck...why can't I come get you tonight?"

"Because, the cops said so...just come get me in the morning, please,"

"Fine," he sighed. Then he hung up the phone. I slowly hung up the phone and let the cops cuff me again along with the girls, they put us in our cell, and left after taking off our cuffs.

"Well that was fun," Alison giggled.

"Shut up," Maria sighed.

I lied on the bunk bed and closed my eyes, my head began to throb, I was getting sober. My stomach gurgled.

"Ugh," I said as I grasp for my stomach.

"Please try not to puke right now," Maria said.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up, Alison and Maria were already gone. I sighed and stood in front of the jail bars, across from my cell, there was a young brunette sitting on her bed, writing. Her arms were filled with tattoos.

"Excuse me?" I shyly spoke out. She turned her head to me and stood at her bars, nodding her head.

"How long ago did the two young women that were in here leave?" I asked.

"About two hours ago," she responded. Her voice was sweet and innocent, but she didn't look it. Other then her tattoos on her arms, she had a bruise on her right eye and a busted lip.

"Do you know what time it is?" I asked.

"Around 12:00, almost time for lunch,"

I nodded my head.