"I know I am, don't ever forget it" she said and he laughed and mumbled something.

"So, have you thought about it?" Avery asked her in a more serious tone

"Yeah and no, I'm still confused" she replies back, I wonder what she's talking about

"Well do you like Daniel or not?" He questioned, my jaw clenched at the mention of my brother.

"I like Daniel, I just don't know if I like like Daniel, I mean there where sparks when we kissed and I told him some stuff about myself-" What stuff? I want to know????

"-But Then Luke kissed me-" Wait That's me, she's talking about me

"-and I felt the same sparks as I did with Daniel and I kissed back, but I don't know why, I also told him about My Dad and I don't know why, I mean ever since I've been here he's been a dick to me. God I don't know anymore!" She exclaimed

She felt sparks? So did I, but she probably hates me, I've been nothing but a dick to her just like she said and I hated myself thinking that I have potentially blown my chance with one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

Emerson's P.O.V

Sunday

After waking up this morning I felt better, spending the day alone with Avery, watching Netflix and chilling out helped me clear my mind.

It was Sunday meaning I start school Tomorrow and Avery leaves. Although he is moving to Miami, he has to go back home first to move all his stuff and even when he comes back he won't be living here, he'll be living in his own apartment. The only good thing about this is that when I need to get away or I'm stressed or anxious I can go and stay with him, I am really excited for sleepovers with him.yay.

Today I was going to get supplies for school, like pens,paper, a backpack etc, I was nervous to start school, my social anxiety is a confusing little bitch, School is always hard for me, not the learning but the people, the thought of getting picked out in class to answer something or being bullied.

But I have grown a lot, become tougher and I know I can fight it, plus I will have Chris, Jamie, Luke and Jacob with me. I am in my senior year and I will be turning 18 in a few months, the rest of the boys are juniors and Chris is also a senior.

Only problem is non of them boys know about my anxiety and how I get panic attack's, only Daniel, Sawyer and Ethan know, yes Luke knows about my dad but that's it, so what happens if I have an attack at school or get anxious, who will I speak to.

I start stressing at the thought of being without Avery, this would be my first time at school without him since I was 3 and I was terrified. I started to scratch my wrist and panic a little, my breathing picked up

I can't do this alone

I can't do this

I can't

I need Avery, I can't do this without him

I'm going to be alone

Alone

My breathing picked up, great speak of the devil and it will come, I'm having a panic attack.shit.

I was sat in my bed and the room started to close in around me, my heart was beating fast and I could barley breath, Avery was getting a drink and would be back any minute, I just need to hang in there till then.

A tear slipped from my eye as sat in my bed hugging my knees, I squeezed my eyes shut but it didn't help, I felt a hand on my shoulder