Stranger to Lover

Please ignore mistakes

*********************************************************************************************** 

A boy is roaming in a mall that to in ladies clothing section... He is looking at two dresses and looks confused... Suddenly his eyes felt on a girl Passing from there...

Boy - Excuse me...

Girl - Yess...

Boy - Actually I am looking for a dress for my girlfriend and I don't know her size but she is just like u so can u please help me... 

Girl - Yess why not...

Boy - Please just put these two dresses on you...

The girl took both the dresses and put them in front of herself one by one...

Girl - Which u liked?

Boy(scratching back of his head ) - I am still confused... Please select one out of these...

Girl - Take this one she will like it... it's simple and decent...

Boy - Okay... Thank you very much... and sorry to disturb you... 

Girl - It's okay... Your girlfriend is lucky... Bye, now I have to go...

The girl went from there and the boy went to the billing section...

Boy Pov

Finally... I got two days holiday... Know I can go and meet Riya... I want to see her expression when she will see me... Yes, I haven't told her that I am coming because I want to surprise her... I thought to buy a gift for her but what... Yesss I can buy a dress for her she loves shopping and dresses... So the dress will be perfect for her... I went to the mall for buying a dress but when I entered the ladies clothing section... It was so huge so many colors and designs... After a good one hour, I was able to select two dresses but now I was confused between them... huh God help me... Well god listened to me he sent an angel to help me... She was passing by and I excused her and asked her to help me... She was really angel she helped me in selecting one dress... 

Pov Ends 

He paid for the dress and went to the airport... He was in the waiting room when her eye caught the same girl who helped him... He thought to talk to her... as he was getting bored... He went towards her seat 

Boy - Hii... Nice to meet u again Miss... 

Girl - Hii... Myself Avni Mehta and you

Boy - Myself Neil Khanna...

Avni - Okay... so you are also going to Delhi?

Neil - Yess... Actually, I am an intern here... and going to Delhi to meet my family and girlfriend... And u...

Avni - What a coincidence I am an intern too... going Delhi to Meet Maa Papa...

Neil - Wow that's cool... 

Soon they heard the announcement and went to their respected seats... Again a coincidence... their seats were side to side...

They sat on their seats...

Neil- So where are u intern...

Avni - At Parikh Company... And you...

Neil - I am also intern at Parikh company but how come we don't know each other... In which branch you are...

Avni - at xyz branch and u...

Neil - okay I am an intern at abc branch...

They talked about their college lives and many more things... Soon they reached Delhi...