chapter 47

😄From now on I will only write from Lily's pov, there will also be new characters that I'm going to introduce so they will also have their screen time.

😋Thank you very much for your kind support, I will take in any criticism, since I want to improve my writing and let everyone enjoy reading it. 😅But please go easy on me.

😑😒I know sometimes I'm just such an annoying person, I like to read your comments and reply to them most of the time, my replies are so stupid that sometimes I can't help but think twice about it.

😔I'm sorry for the future stupidity that I might show to you guys. This is an apology in advance.

🙁Sorry for taking a long time to share my feelings to you guys.

😊This week my imagination is bursting out rapidly so I'm releasing 6 chapters!!!

😁Please enjoy reading it!!!!

_________________________________________

In this world there are altogether 7 levels just like the rainbow's 7 colours.

Red is the Novice

Orange is the Junior

Yellow is the Advanced junior

Green is the Senior

Blue is the Advanced senior

Indigo is the Master

Violet is the Superior master

There is still a rank over all these, and that this White.

White is the rank to ascend to God hood

There are three ranks inside of it

1. Plain white, the starting of God hood

2. Silver white, the entering of God hood/Demi-god

3. Gold white, the final stage of God hood, just a small step away from becoming a full God.

(😑 Did the author from genius doctor black belly miss also used such concepts,😲 wow I just realized how similar it is to GDBBM, 😑but I cannot think of other ranking system, so well it can't be helped? 😌Btw it is easy to remember since I just followed the rainbow colours)

You must be wondering why would an otome game has these Rankings right??? You must also be very confused as to what are the rankings of the otome game characters right?!

My brother Sedric Axton is in Blue ranking almost going to become indigo.

Yellow/advanced junior
Sky Axton(brother)(almost going to become Green)
The dragon boy Seiryuu(almost going to become Green)
The black turtle Bakuran(almost going to become Green)
The merman Aron(almost going to become Green)
Rose Vean Heroine???(Almost going to become Green)
Marie Claire
Erica Campbell
Mina Carlin
Naya Rivera
Zora Solis

The strongest capture target should be the monster boy Rikaku, he should be in Violet rank, so he should be Superior master.

I'm not sure about Josh Ronbel, he seems to be hiding his real potential, even in the game it's still a mystery.

As for Lucifer Michaelis, my hubby, he should be in white rank. Even I'm not sure which one of the three rank is his real ranking.

You must all be wondering, what about me, right??!! Well I'm in Green rank almost going to become Blue.

So you must be wondering why didn't I mention such things before, well even I tend to forget about these things, and plus in the game these things weren't that important and it was rarely mentioned.

Since, now that I'm going to the Red continent, I have to look at our powers and I just realized how important it is for survival, especially in places like the Red continent. That is the place where all types of monsters roams freely, and it follows the rules of the jungle.

There are mainly two types of monsters, the one with conscious and unconscious.

So what I mean by conscious and unconscious is that, one type who are dumb and only follows their natural instinct, while the other type of monster is the type who have intelligence, which are quite rare and extremely dangerous.

Only in very rare cases, once in a millennium, there are monsters capable of having a full human appearance, which are super rare, and as you can guess it's one of the capture target, monster boy Rikaku.

Even I was not really sure how such an existence existed, only by Haruna Kishimoto's memories did I finally got to know how such an extremely dangerous existence could be made, in the later stages of monster boy Rikaku route, you can uncover how he came into existence.

From the otome game you're my love, I found out that, he was created by the blood of all monsters combining into one, in a very special day, which almost never occurs, that is what I have seen and heard in the otome game, however it's still not in full detail.

But one thing I am very sure and that is that his powers are the weakest right now, legends have mentioned that if by any chance this type of existence existed then after every 50 years it rank will increase all by itself, meaning after 150 years he might become a God.

Therefore, there are many people who hates him and will do anything to prevent his growth, and so his identity in the otome game you're my love, was hidden for a long time, until I reached the end of the route, where he tells me his identity.

Oh did I mention that he is the hidden character?

😑Oh well....