chapter 9

I had fainted for two months.

Josh had to leave and go back to his country for some time and he said that he will be back by the time we reach highschool.

We got separated for 4 years. Those 4 years were my most empty years. I did not feel like doing anything, my only motivation was that Josh will be back.

During those 4 years, the assassins from Chaos pledge their loyalty to me, I found it so strange, but they told me that, it's because I'm strong and I killed their leader. So I became the boss of it.

Through chaos, I found out that Josh was having a hard time with his family, so I ordered my assassins, to kill whoever tries to hurt Josh, and so I knew what was happening around Josh. I love him so much that I can't afford to lose him. Josh did not know what I was doing to help him.

4 years past by in the blink of an eye. I was so happy because today will be the day that Josh will be back and I can finally see him. When I saw Josh I called out to him.

He also called out to me, I was so happy, we talked about what we were doing those past 4 years, I told him everything except for the fact that I was helping him behind his back. He also excluded some facts from me.

We had a great time. But we started to slowly become more distant. My class was far away from his. He and my step sister, Rose Vean, were in the same class. She and Josh became good friends. Or so was what Rose Vean, my step sister thought, I knew that Josh was slowly falling in love with her.

I got so jealous of her, I wanted to kill her, but I thought that this is not the right way to solve my problem. So I decided to confess to Josh that I love him. Josh told me that he only sees me as his little sister. I was heart broken. That day I cried my heart out, alone and once again the darkness envelope me. I felt so peaceful in there and I did not want to get out from it.

I decided that I will not give up my love for Josh since my love for him is too deep and I decided that everyday I will confess to him.

He always rejected me and started to stay away from me. My step sister Rose Vean and him were getting closer, day by day. Their friendship started to form into love. I got so mad that I went to my step sister directly and threaten her to not take Josh away from me. She has already taken away my father's love from me and I never complaint against it. But now when it comes to Josh, I will fight for him.

"Josh belongs to me, he will never love you." I told her

And then Josh with his friends arrived. Josh was shocked by my behaviour.

"Lily I never expected this from you, I never knew that you were such a greedy, selfish and heartless person "said josh

"See I told you, she is the one behind all those bullying act towards Rose."said one of his friends.

"Lily you are hereby expelled from this school." The principal said

I was very confused, what do they mean by that, I have never bullied my sister. It was just today that I came to her and did so, but I was not bullying her.

"I have not bullied her." I said

"Oh really, but all your minions told us that you are the one to instructed them to bully Rose."said one of Josh friends.

"Where is the evidence?" I demanded.

Then a few girls came and told them that I'm the one behind those bullying acts. I was shocked! I did not know them, they were telling lies. I wanted to fight for my innocence. But then, I was slapped by my father. He slapped me not once, nor twice but multiple times. He cursed at me as well.

I realized that no one will believe in me, so I did not fight for my innocence. My father who already abandoned me, once again in front of everyone left me behind and declared that I will be disowned by my family.

"Josh, you were the last person that I expected to leave me, WHY DID YOU SAVED ME, WHY? YOU SHOULD HAD JUST LET ME DIE AND I WOULDN'T HAD TO SUFFER FROM THIS! JOSH! WHY?" I SCREAMED at him and went.

I was always alone, and will be forever alone. No one will love me. My love ones will go away from me. The darkness once again enveloped me in its protective barrier which lead me to sleep peacefully.

One day I heard from Chaos, that Josh is in danger. So I went to the school, despite being expelled. Expelled students can never come in to the school, because all those expelled students will be rejected by the school barrier, or they will suffer from endless pain inside the school grounds.

I ignored the endless pain that came through defying the power of the barrier, and followed the assassins to lead the way to him. I had only one thing in my mind and that was to save Josh.

Despite him hating me, I could never find myself to hate him. I don't get it why? I realized that love is truly blind.

I saw a strong dark wizard, he was blaming my step sister Rose Vean for something. He casted a spell on all of the people in there, including Josh and me. I did not know why the spell did not affect me. The dark wizard looked at me and started to look scared of me.

"Nooooo... Don't come near me. You monster!!!! Your dark magic is too powerful. Get away from me." The dark wizard said.

Then I saw the dark magic from the wizard coming out of him and his dark magic came towards me. I was not afraid of it, the dark magic did not hurt me, it relieve my pain from defying the barrier.

"Lily, the only way to break the spell is by sacrificing yourself and if he chooses you, you will be able to live, if he doesn't choose you, you will live but without a body, now make your decision" said the principal.

I did not hesitate to sacrifice myself for him, even if I know that he will not choose me, and so i fell in a dream.

I was with him, he was smiling and talking with me, just like before. I felt great warmth in my heart, then Rose Vean my step sister appears. And so Josh slowly left me behind.

I cried yet again. I saw that my body was no longer there and saw myself floating up and saw Josh was living happily with my step sister. I did not disappeared. I followed Josh around till my soul disappeared. My soul disappeared when I no longer had any magic power left within me.

I realized that I will keep on loving him even if he does not loves me. Why did I had to fall in love with him.......