chapter 45

Flashback over

Back to Lily's pov

I found out that Marie Claire my soon to be sister-in-law is the tsundere(she is warm to everyone except for her love interest) in our team.

Erica Campbell the mermaid is the kuudere(emotionless, cold and distant, have a blank face and a flat voice) in our team.

Mina Carlin my half sister/step sister from mother's side is the sadodere(Sadist) in our team.

Zora Solis the phoenix clan princess is the himedere(wants people to treat her as a princess and use ohoho... As their laugh) in our team.

Naya Rivera is the deredere(cheerful, hyper and loving) in our team

Rose Vean my half sister/ step sister from father's side, also Heroine? Is the only normal one within all of us(little does she know that he/she is as messed up as they are)

Anyways that is what their true personality are, I realized that after staying and interacting with them for a while.

Well what am I? I don't know?

"Lily my cookies?" Marie Claire asked

I smile at her and gave her the cookies.

The others look at me with such a terrifying gaze, I gave up and gave each of them cookies as well.

Our organisation is made out of powerful individuals. All of us are good at a certain field.

Erica Campbell the mermaid is good at making new things. She is the inventor in our team

Mina Carlin my half sister/step sister from mother's side is good at business, she is the manager in our team, who takes care of finance.

Marie Claire, my soon to be sister-in-law and Zora Solis the phoenix clan princess are in charge of promoting our products to the nobility.

Rose Vean my half sister/step sister and Naya Rivera the elf are in charge of the healing department.

I'm in charge of food. I make new recipes to sell it in our store.

We have become best friends in such a short time.

"Lily, make more food now, we have bought the ingredients, I want to eat more food. I like your cooking a lot, it reminds me of my hometown."said Marie Claire.

They all look at me with sparkling eyes, it seems that they all want to eat my food. They look so cute! Well it's not going to hurt me.

I started to prepare many dishes. I made spicy and mild chicken curry, rice, beard, salad. For dessert, I made cupcakes.

They all seems to love it.

"Oh my the princess is eating with such bad manners, are you sure you are a princess?"said Mina Carlin

"Ohoho....you are just saying that because you can't eat this spicy chicken curry right? Well this curry and rice is to my liking. Say aha!"said Zora Solis

Mina Carlin rolled her eyes

"So spicy! So spicy! But it's so tasty, I can't handle the spice but I want to eat it!"said Naya Rivera with teary eyes and a red face

"Naya you should not force yourself too much, let's eat the mild curry together, it's as tasty as the spicy one."said Marie Claire

"The cupcakes are so cute!!! I don't have the heart to eat it."said Rose Vean.

"Let me eat them for you!"said Marie Claire as she proceed to take her cupcake

Rose immediately protected her cupcake.

"It's fine! You don't have to bother yourself."said Rose

Marie Claire clicked her tongue.

I saw Erica Campbell peacefully eating her spicy chicken curry and bread. She looks so cute! Her eyes are kind of teary.

I guess we all are foodies.

I really enjoyed seeing their fun and cute reactions. They are all irreplaceable to me.

And so our meeting ended like that.

We all went back to what we were doing before.