Assignment 2: Group A

Hey guys!

Before we start, we would like to say that during the last assignment, it came to our knowledge that some of you have not followed the rules.

It was quite a long process for our admins to see if you have completed your assignment.
Some of the members in the family, failed to inform us that they have indeed completed their assignments as required.

So we came to the conclusion that we will put in all the rules that need to be followed during every assignment here. This will be easier for both parties :)

IMPORTANT

We wanted our family to have a choice in what they would like to read, instead of us deciding it for you.

Here's how it goes,

You can choose one book from Group A down below.

When you decide on the book you want to read comment " Call " in front of it.

If some one has already " Call " the one you wanted, then you will have to choose another.

RULES

• You must vote and comment on each THREE CHAPTERS.

• Your comments in total should have 130 words.
( The total word count in three chapters must add up to 130 words. It can be inline or paragraphs.)

• In the beginning of each comment use the tag "#BCN ".

When you finish your assignment, comment
"Done" and tag one of the admins Kayxwriterr Wolfie_R in the last chapter you were assigned to read.

• Afterwards come back here and comment "Completed Kayxwriterr Wolfie_R "

The assignment should be completed within the given 10 days, which will be the 14th of July.

GROUP A

ChloeLeia561     - shadowbrook : Once Hunger, Twice Bitten.

Sugar_spice001 - Bruising the sun.

ocelot101 - The treble with love.

BijeQJ - State of mind.

Lee_Melan - Destiny of vermillion.

RosalineMikaelson - The most one I love.

Freshly_Brewed - Deceptive illusions.

Teefabulous - Unlike charges.

BadAssPeaBrain - Star-crossed.

neshluigi - Pieces.

Kayxwriterr - Always been you.

shinningdusk - Too close to be yours.