Three

'This is Rocco' I tell her 'This is my sister Rianna' I tell Rocco but he knew that.

'Cara, are you having sex? Doing drugs? Is Rocco your boyfriend?' she said it like a typical mother would which made my chest hurt but bloom at the same time.

'What, no!' I exclaim. 'He is a.. friend and I am helping him with some school stuff' I didn't even want to call him friend but I was sure if he wanted to have his way with me, I would do it to save Rianna.

'I dont see school stuff out' she says looking around, a questioning eye brow raised like she didn't believe me.

'And I don't see any used condoms or drugs around' I shoot back.

'So I don't need to be worried?' She asks. I should have answered yes! She should be very worried but I didn't.

'No, this next week will be tough but honestly, I think I am bouncing back' I even give her a forced smile that I almost believed myself.

'Okay' she nods. 'Sorry to embarrass you Rocco'

'No embarassment here' he smirks, working his charm on her.

'I'll leave you kids to it' she tells me and heads up stairs. 'Nice accent by the way'

'She's nice' Rocco nods 'But seriously, I do need help with this school shit'

'Why are you even at school?' I ask as we head for the table.

'All part of my master plan' he smiles. 'Which starts tomorrow by the way, Ill pick you up in the morning'

I nod and then we get stuck into the school work. For an hour, I forgot who Rocco even was, he was just a kid from school - an innocent kid - that I was helping. For an hour, I almost forgot everything until Dean walked in the door and reminded me of his potential danger.

'Hey, I was wondering who's car was parked out there' Dean smiles coming in.

'Yeah, Rocco needed help with his homework, he's behind a lot' I defend 'And Rianna just went back to work'

'Is Rocco joining us for movie night?' Dean asks.

'Sure' Rocco answers before I get a chance to object. 'If you guys don't mind' he smiles.

'Not at all man' Dean nods. 'I'll order the pizza, you're on snack duty this time Cara'

'I'm not going to the store' I state

'I'll go, what snacks?' Rocco asks.

'Chocolate, soda, pop corn, candy, anything sweet' Dean responds.

Rocco nods and packs his school stuff up 'I'll be back in a few' he leaves and I sigh.

'Do you not like Rocco?' Dean asks.

Was if that obvious? I wanted to say. I hate him actually 'He's really hurt me before' I simply say 'He's not the good guy he is making everyone think he is'

'Did you guys date?' Dean asks. He had only been friends with Sarah and I for three years so it's not like he would have known if there was history.

'God no' I say 'Just be careful'

'Okay' he nods.

'I'm going to have a quick shower, you can get everything ready if you want' I say. Dean nods and I head up stairs.

I have a quick shower and get into my pyjamas before heading down stairs.

Dean had just shut the door on the pizza delivery man. A broad smile and two pizza boxes in hand.