07: The Rescue Mission

Start from the beginning

U.S Military Base,
Bagram Airfield (BAF),
Parwan Province, Afghanistan..

" Sir!! Captain Jayden Walker from the Special Forces units reporting to you, Sir!!" Jayden say, with the rest of the members in Special Forces give their salute to the Lt. General Scott Arnold of U.S Army. All of the member in Special Forces unit is currently on their full army uniform.

"At ease.." Lt. General Scott Arnold say, and then he focus to look at Jayden. The Lt. General is actually a friend with the Special Forces commander, General Benjamin Walker. He basically watch Jayden grow up as a soldier with his own eyes due to his friendship with Jayden's father.

"Captain Walker, I believe that the headquarters had briefed you about our situation.."

"Yes Sir!! It's a 'Scale A' situation of rescuing the UN worker, Sir!!" Jayden reply.

"Good then. But on this mission, your team will work with the Delta Forces units. Do you have any problem with that??" He knows very well what had happened between Jayden and Shawn. But he don't have a choice but to make them work together on this mission. Their team is the elite units in the U.S Army, there is no one else that could perform this mission well than their team.

"No Sir!!!" Jayden reply without any hesitation. He do admits that Shawn is not his favourite comrade in the army, but he can't denies the fact that Shawn is good at his work, and so do the rest of the Delta Forces units.

"The UN worker rescue operation will be at 2100.. Both Delta Forces, and the Special Forces units should be at Kabul Province before that. Do you copy??"

"Yes Sir!!!" All the member of the Special Forces unit, including Jayden reply to the Lt. General with a salute. 2100 means that, it will be on 9 PM.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Qalai Naeem Village,
Kabul Province, Afghanistan..

"So here's the plan. PB, and T-Dog will cover me up from there.." Jayden say to both Cole, and Damon while pointing at the rooftop behind of them. T-Dog is Damon's call sign in the army, and PB is for Cole. All six members of Special Forces, including Jayden have their own call signs.

"Ghost, and Snoopy, the two of you follow me into that building.." Jayden say to both Andrew, and Bradley. All six of them is currently wearing their black uniform. Unlike other units, Special Forces will wear a mask, with their full black uniform every time they are on a mission. The two of them just nods at Jayden.

"And you Red, I want you to be on standby. I'm afraid that we'll have to deal with some explosives later on. I need you to disarm it as fast as you can when you seen one." Jayden say to Cooper, who's very good at disarming a bomb.

"Do you all copy??"

"COPY!!!!" All five of them reply to Jayden. Jayden, Andrew, and Bradley make their way into the building carefully. While Cole, Damon, and Cooper immediately go to their position that Jayden has order them.

Shawn O'Brien, and his units, the Delta Force will attacked from behind, while Special Forces unit is from in front. This terrorist hideout is surrounded by many small buildings which make it difficult for both units to sneak into the building where they keep that UN worker.

"Calling for Crazy Horse, over." Jayden immediately stop after he hear Damon is talking on the walkie-talkie.

Jayden then press the transmission button on the walkie-talkies. "This is Crazy Horse, Over."

"Two civilians detected near the target's building. I say again. Two civilians detected.."

"Fuck.." Jayden say to himself, almost like whispering. "Copy that. Roger." He reply, and then focusing to look at the building. He never thought that the civilians would be there.

"Ghost and Snoopy, I want you to get the civvies the hell out of that building A.S.A.P before the Delta Forces units get in there.." Before going to Qalai Naeem Village, both units had agree for a plan.

The plan is, Special Forces Units will take the hostages into safety whatever it takes, and the Delta Forces Units will destroy the terrorist's hideout all for once. That is why Jayden ordered Andrew, and Bradley to clear that building, especially when there is a civilians in that area.

"Calling for T-Dog, Over." Jayden immediately hold the walkie-talkies, calling for Damon after Andrew and Bradley had go into the building.

"T-Dog here, Over."

"I'm going to get the hostages. Get the sniper ready. Over." Both Damon and Cole is on another building which is just in front of the target building. That is why both of them is in charge to use the Sniper. It will be easy for them to take a shot at that rooftop.

"The sniper's ready. Roger." Damon reply shortly. Jayden is currently holding a M11 pistol on his hand, and a Barretta M9 on ready. He hold the weapons using his both hands, while walking carefully into the room. He search for almost every room in that building but it is empty. Not even one terrorist can be seen in there.

"Fuck!!" Jayden say to himself with frustration when he saw the room is all full with a Cluster bomb which is CBU-87, CBU-89, CBU-97, and a C-4 that has a timer on it. Just one minute left before it will explode.

"Calling for both Units!! I repeat, calling for both Units, Over!!!!" Jayden say, and at the same time running to get the hell out of the building.

"The building will explode in one minutes. Evacuate A.S.A.P. I repeat, EVACUATE A.S.A.P !!!!"

And then, all of a sudden, a big sound of explosion could be hear all over that village. That building is all over with fire in just a second.....