“DONE! NEW NAME, LOVIN IT!” Lex screams.

“SIMMER DOWN, SIMMER DOWN!” I sing.

“Okay, song writing. What do you guys have so far?” Aaron asks. The whole hour we’ve been coming up with names, we’ve been coming up with song lyrics too.

“I got half a song.” I sit up, handing them the notebook. (PRETEND THIS ISN’T SOMEBODY ELSE’S SONGS!)

“Fake You Out? Sweet name.” Sam says.

“I want to drive away

In the night, headlights call my name

I, I'll never be, be what you see inside

You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified

You say that you are close, is close the closest star?

You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far

And I'll fall

And I'll break

And I'll fake

All I wanna

And I'll fall down

And I'll break down

And I'll fake you out

All I wanna

I'm so afraid

Of what you have to say

Cause I am quiet now

And silence gives you space

I'll never be, be what you see inside

You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified

You say that you are close, is close the closest star?

You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far” I sing what I have so far.

“Okay, I love that.” Aaron exclaims. “What do you have Lexi?”

“I wrote most of this song.” Lexi hands them the journal. 

“Cross my heart and hope to die 

Burn my lungs and curse my eyes

I've lost control and I don't want it back

I'm going numb, I've been hijacked

It's a fucking drag

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you

So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

Yeah, you're worse than nicotine, nicotine

It's better to burn than to fade away

It's better to leave than to be replaced

I'm losing to you, baby, I'm no match

I'm going numb, I've been hijacked

It's a fucking drag

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you

So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do” She sings and I’m automatically in love with it.

“I FUCKING LOVE IT, DAMN!” I get a bit over excited.

-

It’s around 12:00 AM and Ashton picked us up and we’re at Luke’s house, with the rest of the guys.

“So, new members? Girls or boys? What are their names? Do you have a band name yet? Any songs yet?” Luke bombards me with questions as I walk in the door.

“Cool your shit. Boys, Aaron and Sam, Off Fire, and we have two new songs.” I reply, taking off my shoes.

“SWEET!” He yells. 

“I’m tired, I’m going to sleep. Good night everybody, Lexi and I have a long day in the studio.” I give Luke a kiss and walk up the stairs. Shower first, changing, than sleep… Good plan. I go into the bathroom and change out of my clothes and get into the shower. I scrub my hair with my mint shampoo and conditioner, I wash my body with mint body wash, wash my face and shave. Can you tell that I like smelling like mint? Yeah? I wrap myself in a plush, white towel and go back into Luke’s room. I get my pajamas; shorts and one of Luke’s shirts, I slip them on, along with my glasses. I brush my teeth and I’m ready for bed. I’m getting as much sleep as possible, seeing Luke being tired all the time really sucks. I decide to go get Luke. He needs to sleep, he’s in the studio tomorrow too. I go into the practice room and everybody is laughing.

“Babe?” I say coming up behind Luke.

“Awh, hey. You look tired, go get some sleep.” 

“You look tired, you should really sleep, Luke.” I tell him, he sighs and stands up.

“I’m going to bed, you guys basically live here, you know the rules; no breaking anything. Good night. You know what? Just stay here tonight, easy for tomorrow.” Luke tells them, taking my hand and walking up the stairs and into his room. He takes off his shirt and jeans, replacing them with shorts. He goes into the bathroom and comes back in a few minutes later. He climbs into bed with me.

“Guess what?” Luke says.

“What?” I respond, getting under the blankets.

“I love you, i’m proud of you and I promise, we’re going on tour someday together.” Luke gets under the blankets and gives me three kisses. 

“I love you.”