"But what about Lori," Her name made Shane go tense, shifting his gaze from his sister. "Carl," He was gazing out the window now, his lips in a tight line. "Rick," He felt the same selfish rush of resentment grow with him, making his head feel fuzzy with terrible thoughts.

But then it also made him realized how much his baby sister loved Rick like a father, and the resentment now had jealousy to clash with.

"Just listen-"

"I am, and I'm not agreeing with what I'm hearing," There was a slight waver in her voice as she looked at her brother skeptically, almost not even recognizing him.

She could see so many emotions in the darkness of his eyes, too many emotions, that it made her fumble on her thoughts and her words.

Only three people were able to cause her to do that, and she was sure that her brother was one of them.

Suddenly the engine begin to splutter and the RV came to a halt. Samantha jumped up as Dale Harvoth cursed damn!

"What's going on?" Andrea questioned with raised brows, finally leaving the bathroom.

Samantha barley glanced her way. "Dale's RV is finally retiring." The twenty year old remarked, and the older man turned to look at her and pushed out a sigh.

Piles of abandoned cars were littered across the highway, a graveyard of what's left and a cold reminder of a society that had been abandoned.

"I said it, didn't I?" Dale sighed, standing in front of his RV. "A thousand times. Dead in the water."

"Problem, Dale?" Shane asked, not catching the glare his sister threw at him.

"Just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no hope of-" He paused, nothing Daryl Dixon looting the back of a vehicle. "Okay, that was dumb."

"There has to be something," Samantha hoped. "This place is a goldmine of junk we can use." Not only was it a goldmine, but a graveyard full of ghost.

"There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find." Daryl agreed, his features hardening when he noticed the small smile Samantha sent him.

"I can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start." T-Dog offered.

"If we're lucky enough we can find food, water, and maybe some medicine," Nathan mentioned. "We should stay alert. This place gives me the chills."

"He's right," Lori agreed. "This place is a graveyard. I don't know how I feel about this."

There was a long uncomfortable silent, uncertainty in the air.

Nathan stepped up. "Look, we've been on the road with days. We're tired, hungry, and frustrated," He sent a brief glare at Shane. "But if we work together we can get through this together. We have no choice."

Shane chuckled dryly, wiping some sweat off his brow."Military boy finally stepping up." He taunted.

"Shane..." Rick exasperated, tired of the conflict between the two men.

The groups begin to search the abandoned, rusted vehicles through the hot, Georgia sun. They were weary, desperate, and hungry, but somehow that fuels the hope to find something in them.

Samantha couldn't find anything useful for Dale's however, but she was able to discover a bag of untouched Doritos. Instead of saving it for herself, she decided that the kids needed it more than her.

"You're not gonna believe this!" Glenn exclaimed , appearing next to her. "Look at what I found." She turned to him and raised a brow, staring at the bag of gummy bears in his grasp.