x. erin.

ROLE NAME!     i shine !FULL NAME!     erin nicole thompson

ROLE NAME! i shine !
FULL NAME!     erin nicole thompson .
AGE!     twenty .
OCCUPATION!     she's currently a student in college, majoring in mechanical engineering, but she plans on joining the military afterward .
SEXUALITY! bisexual .
FACECLAIM! karol quieroz .

FACECLAIM!     karol quieroz

PERSONALITY!

most people find erin cold and sort of intimidating when they first meet her. she has a very dry, dark sense of humor ( think april ludgate ) that sometimes takes people a while to get used to. some are also put off by all her sarcasm, or her 'bad attitude' as her parents like to call it.

however, when erin comes across someone she actually clicks with and her walls are let down, it's easy to see that a lot of it is just an act. as much as she likes everyone to think that she's this tough-as-nails badass who gives no fucks about anyone or anything, the ones she's close with know it's simply not the truth. she doesn't let herself get attached to people very easily, but those she cares about mean everything in the world to her. she's just doesn't always know how to express that love.

on an unrelated note, people have always said she was mature for her age. she tries to avoid gossip and petty drama, but unfortunately for her, her sharp tongue and bluntness tend to start a lot of confrontations.

she's also stubborn and independent, and she definitely isn't the type to give up. if she discovers there's something she can't do, she won't rest until she figures out how to accomplish it.

LIKES! taking on new challenges ,, bIG dogs ,, leather && jean && bomber jackets ,, combat boots ,, video games ,, flannels ,, red lipstick ,, game of thrones ,, sunglasses ,, hangin with the girls ,, fencing ( duh ) ,, stormy nights ,, autumn && winter ,, 90s R&B && classic rock ,, motorcycles ,,  tattoos  && piercings .

DISLIKES! asking for help ,, admitting she was wrong ,, reading / books ,, cats ,, heels ,, skirts ,, babies / toddlers ,, clingy / whiny people ,, hot days ,, spring ( she has terrible allergies ) ,, having long hair ,,  being told what she can / cannot do ,,  being underestimated ,,  math ,,  waking up early ,,  stuck up  &&  close-minded people .

BACKSTORY / FAMILY!

erin's backstory and relationship with her family is definitely a rocky one. to keep it brief, she's always felt like her parents have wanted her to be something she's just not. they don't seem to understand her, and while she knows they're pushing her because they want her to be successful, they don't support the direction she actually wants to go in with life. she feels like her brother is the only one who really gets her, and although she only shows it in the form of snarky comments and sporadic arm punches, she loves him more than anything.

OTHER!
➢ maybe it's just me but she kinda gives me merida / captain marvel vibes .
➢ she has a septum piercing and like a dozen different tattoos .
➢ her wardrobe basically just consists of black, white, and grey .  if you catch her wearing a pop of color, it's most likely due to some type of special occasion .
➢ as you've probably guessed, she's not a very sentimental person . in terms of gifts, she would much rather prefer something practical over something heart-felt and cheesy . and as you also might've guessed, she's a terrible gift - giver herself .
➢ i can't think of anything else to add at the moment, but let me know if you need more info !!

THEME SONG!     ' HARD ' ;    rihanna .

PASSWORD!
honestly, all of the rules are super legit and reasonable, and i don't have any problems w/ them !

FOR LANA'S RP ,
" PICK A CARD. "