iv. milo.

N A M E
⋅⋆ ━━━━━ ⋆⋅
milo reed.

A G E
⋅⋆ ━━━━━ ⋆⋅
eighteen.

G E N D E R
⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅
male.

S E X U A L I T Y⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅bisexual

S E X U A L I T Y
⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅
bisexual.

R O L E
⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅
nature warlock.

P O R T R A Y E D B Y
⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅
nate niehaus.

P E R S O N A L I T Y⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅if you thought there was no such thing as the perfect boy, think again

⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅
if you thought there was no such thing as the perfect boy, think again. okay, well maybe not perfect. but seriously, if you're looking for a serious flaw in this kid, you'll be searching for a while.

milo is probably one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. he can be a little shy and awkward when you first get to know him, but once you get him to come out of his shell, he's one of the biggest goofballs on the planet. and when you add his clumsiness to the mix, it's just too much.

he is extremely selfless, and his heart seriously knows no bounds. he loves helping and caring for people, and he always sees the good in everything. maybe that makes him a little naive to some of the cruel realities of the world, but he thinks everyone is capable of changing for the better.

milo loves finding beauty in both nature and the world in general, and he insists on only using his magic for good. he's sometimes perceived as weak by his fellow witches and warlocks and the other supernatural students, but he refuses to let their opinions rain on his parade. he may not always stick up for himself (he hates confrontation), but he is gradually learning to grow thicker skin.

if you want a better idea of him, imagine newt schamander, neville longbottom, shane dawson, + andy dwyer meshed into one boy. that would be milo. gosh, i love him.

L I K E S
⋅⋆ ━━━━━ ⋆⋅
nature + the environment in general (of course), people, animals, comedies, birthdays.

D I S L I K E S
⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅
confrontation/violence, crude humor, rude people, confined spaces, chinese food, sports.

H I S T O R Y
⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅
milo is a bit different from a lot of the people in ravenwood. he isn't really what might come to most people's minds when they thought of a warlock. he had always felt a little out place among the other supernatural children. he wasn't even really a fan of halloween, for goodness sake. he grew up without a father, so he naturally developed some of his mother's qualities like her sense of humor and her kind heart. he, unlike a large majority of his friends, is actually quite excited to have humans join them at the academy.