iii. aspen.

NAME

aspen coralie summers.

AGE

seventeen.

GENDER

female.

SEXUALITY

bisexual.

FAMILY / ROLE

summers / eldest female.

FACECLAIM

emma delury. ( thanks mia ! )

PERSONALITY

aspen has earned herself many different titles, the most popular certainly being "wild child".  and wild she is, indeed.  from birth, this girl has been full of a seemingly infinite amount of burning energy that constantly yearns to be unleashed. this, combined with her impulsiveness, results in many last minute, reckless decisions that could oftentimes have very serious consequences. however, she simply prefers to live in the moment and deal with the repercussions later. hesitation isn't a word in her vocabulary, and in her book, rules are made to be broken anyways.

aspen will do just about anything to have a good time (although she does have a few limits), and her goal is to spread this fun to as many people as she can. this is why she, along with her siblings, is often the first to jump at the chance to host parties and other get–togethers. she can be quite the extrovert, hosting dozens of social gatherings in a week without the faintest hint of weariness. her enthusiasm and liveliness is a gift that she's fairly proud of, and she can certainly come up with enough creative ways to put it to good use. especially with all of her family's dough factoring into play.

but ironically, even with her rule-breaking and slightly rebellious tendencies, aspen hates conflict. with all of the parties she's participated in, it's inevitable. especially since her wild energy has a way of rubbing off on others. however, she's had a lot of practice with extinguishing the flames, and she considers herself to be quite good at handling those kinds of situations now. black eyes and broken limbs are kind of a buzz kill, after all, and she'll be dämned before she lets two hotheaded, drunk fools ruin a perfectly good party.

although aspen does have many admirable skills and traits, she's kinda lacking in the area of book smarts. she has always struggled in school, even with all of the private tutors her parents have hired for her over the years. she just doesn't have the patience, focus, nor drive to really excel. especially not while, in between the systems of equations, she's planning out how to sneak alcohol into the party later that night.

but to her credit, aspen's street smarts is a different kind of knowledge that she's fortunate to have. in her opinion, it's much more useful, anyway. as the saying goes, "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy." although aspen just prefers to skip the whole "work" part altogether.

OTHER
( aka stuff i forgot to include in her personality )

— aesthetic / fashion sense ; boho, minimalist, etc.

– one of the few things that she takes seriously is her love life ; she's more interested in having a happy relationship rather than sporadic hookups.

– can be pretty immature tbh.

to be continued ..

for miamargarita 's
lockhart rp.