You.

Misty screamed into her tear soaked pillow for the hundredth time that night. Her chest felt as if there were bricks on it. She checked the clock once more, 2:48. She should be back by now. Maybe not. How long are dates usually? Like two hours if they're good right? What if shes at his house right now? What if his hands on her thigh? What if he's kissing her? Misty jumped out of bed, pacing back and forth. Cordelia knew how Misty felt. Why did she tell that guy she would go to dinner with him? She sat on the edge of her bed groaning. Maybe she should call her interrupt anything that might be happening. What would she was saying she's calling for though, to check on Cordelia? No that sounds like she's been waiting for her. Zoe was asleep so it's not like she could ask for advice. Misty sunk to the floor clutching her chest. She hated this feeling, it made it hard to breath, hard to think. She cried again, the floor now wet with jealousy and hurt. She cried and cried until she cried herself to sleep.

Misty woke to  Cordelia  trying to lift her from the floor into bed.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." 

"Everything okay?" Cordelia sighed and sat on the floor next to Misty.

"I guess."

"Then why do you look so sad?"

"Its just Malik." Misty's heart dropped and she lowered her head. "Actually more like its not Malik, being with him just didn't feel right." 

"What do you mean, you were gone with him for four hours, you must like him." Cordelia looked at Misty.

"You know exactly how long I was with him for?" 

Shit. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. You just had to open your big mouth didn't you. 

"N-No I was just guessing, you-you were saying?"

"He was so boring and not the person I wanted to spend my night with." 

"Who did you wanna spend your night with?" Misty looked at Cordelia through her folded arms, she was looking at the ceiling with her eyes closed and a soft smile on her plump lips Misty so desperately wanted to taste.

"Well, they're the sweetest person I've ever met, they have these eyes that just light up the sky, and their smile OH MY GOOODDD its the cutest thing I've ever seen, everything is just so much better around them, they make me so happy and everything just feels better and lighter and just easier, ya know?" Cordelia turned to Misty. 

"No no don't cry what's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just." She put her hand to Misty's cheek wiping the tear with her thumb. "I-I'm just glad you have someone who makes you happy." Her heart felt as if it was being stabbed with every word Cordelia spoke.

Why cant she think of me like that? I'm not good enough for her. 

"Misty do you know who I'm talking about?" She shook her head.

"I don't think I want to either." She giggled, Misty looked at her confused. 

"It's you Misty." She brushed her thumb over Misty's lips, leaning in ever so close she whispered "Its always been you."