Late Nights

*smut*

Cordelia sat in her room alone on a Saturday night. Shuffling through applications she took a few as she made her way out of her room and down the stairs. All of the girls at the academy were having a movie night in the main room and greeted her on her way through. She noticed two of her favorite witches were absent from the movie marathon.

"Hey where's Misty and Queenie?" She looked around a little more before a voice informed her they were in Queenies room. The headmistress nodded and continued into her office. About thirty minutes later Cordelia finished up her paperwork leaving the office to join the girls. All of the girls, including their headmistress were in there pajamas, and swaddled in blankets.

"Cordelia" The supreme looked around before realizing it was from down the hall. She excused herself before making her way to the large staircase. 

"Queenie?" She asked softly. "What's up."

"Misty needs you." Cordelia furrowed her eyebrows. "she doesn't want to come down with all of the other girls, she doesn't feel welcomed." She stood silent for a moment with her mouth opened slightly before smiling at the witch in front of her and making her way up the stairs.

Queenie smiled to herself knowing Misty's plan.

Cordelia reached the top of the stairs and made her way down the hall to the younger witches room. the thought of her and Misty alone gave her butterflies. She may not admit it yet but she has feelings for Misty, strong feelings. She swallowed hard reaching the younger witches door. Misty's voice sounded angelic to Cordelia's ears as she listened to her sing along to Stevie. She knocked softly. The door almost immediately opened.

"Hey Miss Delia, I uh- I was wonder if ya wanted to have a movie night with just me." She smiled shyly. Cordelia couldn't help but giggle at the witches shyness.

"Sounds like a perfect night to me." Misty took Cordelia's hand and led her into the room and towards her bed. Her room had candles lit and Netflix on the screen. Cordelia smiled to herself realizing Misty was counting on her to say yes.

"So what do you want to watch?"

"Anything really, whatever you want." 

"Well how about a romantic comedy?" The witch looked at her supreme who was staring at her. She smiled and looked back at the screen.

"Uh yeah sounds fine to me." Cordelia brought her attention to the screen as well.

A little later into the movie the girls were laughing.

"Okay but theres no way she wouldn't be mad at him for spilling it on her." Cordelia said her eyebrows raised high and her mouth in a open smile.

Misty was laughing uncontrollably hard. 

Misty arms gently grazed the side of her headmistresses exposed thigh causing goosebumps to form immediately afterwards. Misty's laughter died down and she sat up moving ever so closer to the shorter blonde in her bed. Misty smiled at her and just stared. Watching her facial expressions change when something cheesy or funny was said. Cordelia was smiling widely and turned to meet Misty's gaze. Her gaze moved back and forth from the swamp witches eyes to her mouth, moving closer and closer. Cordelia's hand moved slowly to Misty's cheek, their faces now inches apart. 

"Are you gonna kiss me Miss Delia?" Misty whispered. The supreme sat up and straddled her closing the space between them and connecting their lips. Cordelia smiled her hopes becoming  a reality as she was kissing the girl that meant the most to her.Their lips fit perfectly like they were a missing puzzle piece, as if they were meant to be together. Misty pulled Cordelia closer on her deepening the kiss. The swamp witch broke the kiss to take a breath attacking the Supremes lips again with more force this time, more hunger. Cordelia broke the kiss once more to trail kisses from her lovers lips to her neck, softly biting a spot earing a moan from Misty. She smirked and began leaving a dark bruise there, licking it softly afterwards.

"Miss Delia I want you." She slightly moaned. Cordelia pushed her so she was laying down, while she was still pinning Misty's hips down with her own. 

"You don't have to call me Miss you know." She answered nipping on her collar bone. The Cajuns hand went into the older woman's hair as she lifted her head. At this point Misty's neck was covered with love bites (hickeys). Cordelia sat up to appreciate her work. Her hands played with the hem of Misty's pajama shirt. She looked at the taller witch for permission before pulling the piece of clothing off of her body. She pushed her onto the bed once more as she continued her trail of hickeys and sloppy kisses. When she reached the top of her shorts the headmistress moved back to her lips kissing her softly.

"I love you Misty Day." She whispered. Misty pushed her back a little. 

"What?" 

"I said I love you." Cordelia stiffened afraid she said something wrong.

"Ya mean it?" Cordelia nodded and bit her lip looking down.

"I love you to Delia." A smile instantly formed on her face, her eyes locking with the half naked girl underneath her. Misty reached for the older witches night gown. She nodded she head slightly at her. Misty pulled it off revealing her supreme in black lace panties and no bra. She stared in awe at Cordelia's ivory freckled skin. She reached behind Misty snapping off her bra. Continuing to kiss down her chest she reached her shorts again this time not hesitating to pull them off doing the same to her underwear flinging them somewhere into the room. She moved back up trailing her hot tongue along Misty's stomach and up her chest. The Older witch bringing her attention to the Cajun girls exposed nipples putting one in her mouth lightly nipping now and then. Then doing the same to the other, all while the pool between Misty's legs grew more. Misty put her hands through Cordelia's hair and pushed her head a little making the headmistress smirk. Misty slipped her finger inside Cordelia's panties rubbing her sex softly.

"Misty." She put her face into Misty's neck moaning softly at the younger witches actions. Misty began rubbing faster and put a finger into her supreme making her moan louder. She bit into the crook of the witches neck before she began to violently shake on the younger witches hand. 

Misty held her there until she continued back down where she was wanted most. Placing kisses against her naval causing Misty to squirm beneath her. She separated the witches legs slowly. Kissing against her thigh slowly getting closer and closer until finally her hot tongue met the younger girls core. Misty's head flew back as she moaned loudly. Gripping harshly onto the sheets and the Supremes hair. Her hips grinding into Cordelia's mouth causing a string of moans and profanities to leave her mouth. A loud gasp came from her as Cordelia inserted a finger. She picked up her pace adding another finger, Misty began yelling Cordelia's name careless of the rumors it would start.

Cordelia felt that Misty was close and added a third finger. Her fingers curling inside hitting her g-spot. Cordelia looked at Misty watching the effect she had on her. Her head back with her mouth in a 'o' moaning her name. Misty's walls clenched against Cordelia's fingers. Her legs began to shake uncontrollably as she rode out her high. Cordelia laid next to her lover pulling the blanket over the both of them. 

"Delia you took everything out of me." Misty panted out.

Cordelia smiled softly. Misty laid on the headmistresses bare chest quickly falling asleep.

"Great movie night." Cordelia laughed to herself.