A kiss in the rain

Misty sat watching the raindrops fall on the kitchen window smiling softly. Cordelia leaned against the doorway. She watched the blonde in front of her take another sip. Cordelia sighed and closed her eyes. Her heart wanted Misty but her mind told her it was wrong. She ached to hold her close, to feel her soft lips, to hear her soft snores as she wraps her fingers in her wild curls. 

"Just ask her out." Madison said stepping up to Cordelia.

"What?" Cordelia whispered. 

"You obviously like her, everyone but swampy sees it."

Cordelia looked at Misty. Was she really that obvious of how she felt? What if Misty did know? Madison and Cordelia continued into the kitchen sitting beside Misty.

"So Misty when was the last time you went on a date?" Cordelia rolled her eyes at Madison.

"I haven't actually been on a real date."

"Seriously?"

"Mhm."

"Well Cordy would love to be your first date." 

Cordelia looked at Madison. "I would?"

"Wouldn't you?"

"N-no." Misty looked at the floor.

"Do you not like me Miss Cordelia?" Misty whispered.

"Its not that I just don't think going on a date with you is very appropriate." Misty bit her lip.

Cordelia sank in her chair. She should've just said she would, why didn't she just say "Yes Misty id love to go on a date with you" She looked at Misty, maybe she should just ask her.

"Do you like Cordelia?" Madison blurted out. Misty bit her lip and nodded.

 "A lot actually, but I guess its good to know she doesn't feel the same way." Misty stood up and opened the back door. She stuck her arm out feeling the rain dance on her ivory skin.

"Misty wait." Misty looked at Cordelia, her soft eyes breaking. She smiled and took off into the rain. 

"Misty!" Cordelia ran after her. "Misty please talk to me." 

She stopped and turned towards Cordelia.

"I cant believe I actually thought you would ever want me how I want you."

"I do thought, I want you so much Misty, I want to be the one you run to when you feel the world is against you. I want to be your first thought when you wake up and your last thought before you close your eyes. I want to give you the strength you need to be even more amazing then you already are. All that I want is to be bale to hold you and call you mine. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine. I want you every minute of everyday." She grabbed her hands." I love you, I love you so damn much, Its so hard to keep you out of my thoughts, I cant think straight when I'm around you because all I want to do is kiss you. I love you so damn much Misty Day." Raindrops fell to Cordelia's cheeks mixing with her tears. 

"Im sorry it took me so long to say anything I was just scared but I'm not anymore, I wanna be with you Misty but I completely understa-" 

"Shut up already." 

Misty puled Cordelia into her arms and kissed her softly. Soft rain falling around them as they felt complete for once.

****Sorry it took me so long to update I could say ive been busy or something but I haven't, im just lazy. Hope you enjoy the short version :)