Chapter Five

Brackets in bold and italics are mini AN'S

Clara's POV

"Right, an earth party, let's get dressed up" I said, walking towards my room, the doctor following behind me, his eyes trained on my butt. "You know now you don't need to keep your eyes front, we can both do as much staring as we like" I said, turning around and kissing him, then moving my hands onto his bum to show him. His hands traced patterns on my bosom, and I was tempted to put them down my shirt in the same position. "See" I said, slightly seductively, pulling away from the kiss. He came forward from behind me, grabbing my hand and leaning in closer. The TARDIS had moved The Doctors wardrobe into my room so he could get changed in here. I decided against a dress, and on a two pieced outfit consisting of a red silk strapless bra top, that was quite revealing, and a matching red silk mini skirt, though it was shorter than my usual ones. I finished off with a pair of black pumps, 4 inches high, and some simple red lipstick and raven-black mascara.

I turned around to see what the doctor was wearing. He'd changed into something more suitable for the time period and was wearing a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and some black boots. "What do you think?"

I said, giving a little twirl. His jaw dropped, unable to speak he picked me up bridal style and flung me onto the bed and hugged me. This might seem strange and more friendly than romantic, but it was a very sexual hug, he pulled me in so tightly, crushing our pelvises together and felt all over my small top.

Doctor's POV

We finally got to Clara's house, after she insisted on picking up her car (Remember prev chapter!) so we ended up driving to this party, I think the TARDIS was pleased. Clara drove, despite my saying that I could drive, and had a license. When we finally got there, it was crazy, music blaring out, lights and a bar. Clara only had a glass, she was sensible. We danced together, and Clara showed me some of her incredibly sexy moves, usually resulting in me kissing her, or touching all over her. One time the DJ played an old romantic tune, and Clara and I put our arms or the other persons shoulders and swayed, staring into each other's eyes, then leaning in for a kiss. For the whole song we kissed, pulling our lips a millimeter away for air then kissing again. After that Clara whispered seductively to me "I think it's time to take my ride home" (do you get her flirting!! Okay this is when it gets SMUT) . We walked out of the club, and towards Clara's car (okay this is when there's gonna be smut. You have been warned)

Clara fumbled with the keys, unlocked the car and we tumbled into the backseat, kissing as the door p

slammed shut behind us. Clara's car has tinted glass windows, so I don't think anyone's gonna see us. Clara kicks off her heels and I take off my boots. Clara makes fast work of my shirt, and it's soon off as I kiss her neck. I grab at her bra top, unclasping it at the back. Her breasts pop out, they seemed contained under that top. I make a grab for them, holding them in my hands, feeling them and kissing them. Clara begins to pull down my jeans, casting them away and leaving me in boxers. I in turn unzip Clara's mini skirt, marveling at my new found wonder. I begin pressing kisses up the inside of her thigh until I get to her knickers, where I hesitate, before pressing a kiss right in the middle of Clara's underwear. And that's enough for her. She takes my head from between her legs and rips down my boxers, feeling all the way down, then making a grab at what she's uncovered. So I yank down her underwear, and grab at what I see. We both feel along an undiscovered area, I kiss Clara repeatedly on her midsection and squeeze it, while I can feel the same happening to me. But now I'm impatient, I take Clara's hand away and move mine. Then we launch into it, satisfying the bulge I'd had in my pants. I press love bites and kisses all over Clara, grabbing at her naked bum, as she traced patterns on mine. After 20 minutes Clara sits up on me and says "This is my ride home"

When we're done we put our clothes back on and Clara drives the car to her house where I spend the night, going much of the same things as in the car, and more.