Chapter Six

Doctors POV

"Doctor, After that" Clara paused and indicated the bedroom we'd been in. "I think we need to talk about were we are together" she continued "Yes" I replied. She was currently sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck, mine dipping downs to her lower back, stealing small kisses every now and then. "I, I think we can't be just friends anymore" "Okay Clara, I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to answer truthfully" I said "okay" she replied.

(Ooh, what's he gonna ask!)

"Clara, W-would you be my girlfriend?" I said, stammering a little, but I got it right. "Yes Doctor! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!!!!" Clara squealed, pushing me down on the couch and full on snogging me!! It only took a second until I kissed back passionately, grabbing her face and Snogging her like I'd never kissed before, I was a bit naughty, and grabbed at certain gentle places of her, but all she did was do it back to me, an utter delight. But it had to end, and we sat up, now Clara's legs were wrapped around my waist, her lipstick smudged, some on me. "Doctor, now we're officially together, I need to ask you this" "I'm a doing person, and I think, while our kisses amazing, and even though it's only been a day, I want more" "I need to know if you're okay with me stripping you in the console room and giving you my everything" "and Doctor, if I get it once, I'll keep coming back for more and more of you" "I know Clara, and if I walk in on you coming out of the shower as you're about to get your towel I'll push you into the nearest surface and if you won't I'll strip myself, cause I want it anytime. If you take me to a party in your car, after the party I'll most likely open the car in a hurry and do you in the back seat, are you okay with dealing with that?" "Yes, yes I am" Clara said, her tone warming up, sounding a little impatient.