Chapter Two

This chapter all in doctors POV!

Doctor's POV

She walked out of the room, her hips wiggling, beautifully I watched them sway and my eyes moved down to her bum, my eyes caressing it, almost watching the curve- AAAAARRNGGGHH MENTAL SLAP!! You do not love Clara you do not check out her bum or watch her hips sway!! she is your friend!! nothing more you're friend, your companion!! Imagine if she was facing you, what would that mean!!!! would you still- right now we have the rules Doctor; no checking out Clara's bum or anywhere else, no kissing Clara, no flirting with Clara, bloody god and no seducing her or taking her to a planet where you can make her wear more "sexy" clothes!

By now we are in the TARDIS, but she keeps pulling me along, her hips swaying and her bum so brilliantly on display that I'm breaking a the rules, checking out her bum and all of her I can see, flirting with her, and daydreaming about kissing her, while thinking of taking her to a party and getting her wear a dress something like this; tight red leather, showing off her curves, cutting off quite low at the top leaving not much covered, definitely a miniskirt, ending quite high up her thigh, ooh and with a cut down the front of the top ending at her stomach, where in turns to lace, not much back in it, ooh that would be nice, and I'm sure the TARDIS would make me that dress, I could get her drunk I suppose then kiss her. ooh great plan doctor!

I realize we are in Clara's bedroom, a smirk plastered across her face, waiting for me to snap out of my daze, I notice just where I am looking, and quickly avert my eyes to her face. "well, chinny, it seems we've got you started already!" Clara said seductively, but I resisted, I would put my plan in action, then make a move. "got what started" I replied "I haven't started anything, the TARDIS isn't going" "oh shut up" Clara said, before pushing me onto her bed, and bringing herself on top of me and kissing me, with flavour, it was not a gentle kiss, oh no, she raged and kissed me, with passion, fire seemed to erupt around as she kissed deeper, delving into me wrapping her legs around me pushing herself into me.she started to unbutton my shirt, and I let it slip off, then started to take off her dress leaving her in only underclothes and tights. That was as far as we went both shirtless, kissing on her bed, pushing ourselves into each other, nothing dirty happened, but later, ohhh later I did!!