40

"Oh come on, Juliet! You have to!" She whined. I sighed. "Marissa, that's something for you to wear, not me." She gasped. "What are you taking about?! Your body is better than mine!" She pushed the garments into my hands and pushed me towards the dressing room. "Trust me!" She grinned. I sighed, looking down at my hands. It's like Marissa to try and dress me up. I humored her though. I tried on the outfit she had picked out. It was a short white denim skirt with a cropped black shirt. It was cute but wasn't really me. I took a picture to show her and took it off. She had also picked out some lingerie. I tried on the first one, which was a red lacey body suit. It was cute. And being the great girlfriend I am I took a few photos and sent them to Greyson. I took it off and tried on the other set. It's a cute light blue bra with strappy blue panties. I took a few more pictures before changing back into my clothes. I grabbed the things and before I could even walk over to Marissa my phone went crazy.

Grey 😽:
I am in a meeting. It is not nice to tease, baby.

I smirked to myself.

Fine, I'll send them to someone else then. Carry on with your meeting, boss.

Grey😽:
No one else sees those photos. Period. Meeting ended quite abruptly.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Did you like them?" Marissa asked excitedly. I smiled. "I think I'll get a few things. I picked out a couple other items and we made our way to the register.

Grey 😽:
Hope you treated yourself today.
I'll see you at your place in a little bit.
I love you

I smiled brightly down at my phone. He can be such a sweetheart when he wants to. "Wanna go anywhere else before we leave?" I asked her and knowing Marissa, she did.

I opened the door and immediately heard moans. I quietly set down all the bags I was carrying and made my way to my bedroom. The door was open so I peeked in. Oh god. I bit my lip at the heavenly sight in front of me. Greyson, completely naked, pleasuring himself. My thighs clenched as I watched him. "Juliet" he moaned my name and it was a lovely sight. My name managed to sound so much better coming out of his mouth. With his eyes closed, I easily snuck into the room and got on my knees in front of the bed.

When I wrapped my hand around him his eyes shot open. "Hi baby." I smiled at his shocked expression, continuing his strokes with my hand. "Hey." He said in a shaky tone, watching me. "I don't think I've ever been more turned on than hearing you moan my name while jerking off." I said seductively before taking him in my mouth. "Oh fuck." He groaned, pulling my hair to the side out of my way. "I didn't expect you for a few hours." He said, in the same shaky voice. It was obvious he had done most of the work when I heard. "Fuck Jules." I felt him twitch in my mouth before he came and I swallowed it. I stood up and straddled his hips, pushing him back on the bed. His breathing was heavy and I smiled down at him. "How'd your day go?" He finally asked. I grinned. "It was nice. I appreciate you telling Shawn to lay back a little bit." He smiled, resting his hands on my hips. "I'm glad you had a good day. I do hope you bought those lovely little pieces you showed me earlier." "Maybe...maybe not." He flipped me over so I was under him.

"That wasn't very nice, baby girl." He said huskily, kissing down my neck. "I was so hard I had to have everyone leave the meeting after it's just started. And I had to... relieve myself right there in the office." I bit my lip to keep the smirk off my face. "I just thought you'd wanna see." I said innocently. He scoffed, pulling back. "That innocent little act doesn't work, princess. I know you know exactly what you're doing." He climbed off the bed and pulled on boxers. I propped myself up on my elbows and pouted at him. "Did you not enjoy them?" I cocked my head to the side. He chuckled. "You know damn well that I did." I smiled, laying back down, closing my eyes. "Well damn." I heard him laugh from the kitchen. I got up and walked out of the bedroom. He starred down at the multiple bags on the floor. He looked up at me amused. "I thought you didn't like shopping." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "I don't." I shrugged. I walked over to the bags and grabbed one and handed it to him. "For you." He rolled his eyes. "I tell you to go and buy whatever you want and you come home with something for me." I smiled up at him, kissing him lightly. "I don't enjoy spending money on myself. And your cards on the counter. Unused, I might add." He sighed. "You know, you're the most caring person I've ever met." He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head. I smiled, going through the other bags as he finally opened the small bag. It's a custom all black Cartier watch. The face is covered in small black diamonds and the hands were white gold, giving contrast to the black. He looked up to me and cocked his head to the side. "Figuring out what to get the man who has everything for his birthday is nearly impossible." I smiled. A small grin cracked on his face and he bit his lip to keep from smiling. "Baby, you don't have to get me anything. I don't really celebrate my birthday, that's why I didn't tell you. Let alone spend this kind of money on me." I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You give to people all the time. I've seen your watch collection and you don't have one like that." He kissed me softly. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips. I smiled. "You better." He chuckled and I pulled away, looking back at the bags.

I'll admit, it was expensive. Probably more than I should have spent but Greyson deserves it. He'll put on his asshole act all day but I know the amount of money he gives to charity, the things he does to help his family, the things he does to help a lot of people. And almost all of it goes unnoticed by the majority. But he's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be.